Class A CDL - Local nighttime truck driver
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $79,000 - Up to $2,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,220-$1,490 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 232133Overview
- Haul 100% drop-and-hook freight in dry van trailers with day
- Drive out-and-back routes between two hubs and make customer
pickup or deliveries 40% of the time.
- Drive between Cambridge, OH to Brookville, PA, Hagerstown, MD,
Indianapolis, IN or Walbridge, OH.
- Enjoy a consistent schedule and work hours. Pay and bonus
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $1,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 50 miles of Cambridge, OH. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Local driving
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive.
- Satisfaction - Enjoy the sense of accomplishment you get from
delivering the goods that get stocked on shelves.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history
has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is
vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity
that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin,
sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Canton , Class A CDL - Local nighttime truck driver, Professions , Uhrichsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!