Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job RequirementsJob RequirementsRESPONSIBILITIES: (The incumbent
must be able to perform the following essential functions, with or
- Operate, repair and maintain the following:
- Building electrical, mechanical, and structural equipment and
- Production equipment
- Material handling equipment
- Dust collection equipment
- Electrical controls, programmable systems/VFDs
- Experience in preventive maintenance
- Use power and hand tools to perform a variety of tasks
including machine repair, pipe fitting, electrical, electronic, and
- Capable to operate fork-lift.
- Capable to operate MEWP./ Man Lift.
- Experienced in the use of PFAS.
- Lubrication Basics
- Review and complete work order assignments.
- Respond to verbal or written work assignments from Maintenance
Supervisor, or other personnel as required during back
- Inform supervisor of work in progress.
- Independently observe, report, and correct facility and
- Checks for safety hazards, takes corrective action to eliminate
- Maintain applicable logs, records, equipment history folders,
and equipment operation and maintenance manuals in an accurate and
- Perform any necessary task or assignment needed to ensure
- Successfully complete training assignments.
- This job can require emergency call INS and weekend
- Will eventually be a second shift positionDESIRED
- Bearing replacement
- Able to understand technical specification with respect to
equipment installation and operation.
- Clearance checks, interference fits, lubrication, torque
- Material handling, operation, and trouble shooting.
- Familiar with PM procedures.
- Familiar with Permit To Work system.
- Pipe fitting
- Lubrication basics
- Able to troubleshoot 24 through 480 voltage
- May perform a variety of electrical/mechanical test to
determine exact cause of issues.
- Make necessary electrical installations and/or
repairs.Education: High School Diploma or general education degree
with trades concentration.Experience: 5+ years relevant experience
in manufacturing maintenance or industrial technology
roleAdditional Skills and Abilities
- Background in PLC system is a plus.
- High standard of accuracy and precision, highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to use a PC.
- Self-motivated team player with a track record of working
independently and cross-functionally
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Successful candidate must be organized and resourcefulAlkegen
is a specialty materials leader serving mission-critical systems
that the world is focused on for the future, including: battery
technologies, electric vehicles, filtration media, and specialty
insulation materials that enable customers to reduce fossil fuel
consumption, save energy, and live greener. We help people breathe
easier, live greener, and go further than ever before. Our
experience speaks for itself. We are a vertically integrated
manufacturer with the global reach and talent to solve your most
demanding applications. With 60 manufacturing facilities and 9,000+
highly skilled employees located around the world, we can solve any
challenge. Dedicated to sustainability and human health, we are
uniquely positioned to help customers impact the environment in
Keywords: Unifrax, Canton , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Sebring, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!