Supply Chain Admin
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- Plan, procure and manage the flow of parts from a global supply
chain supporting Client's Aftermarket distribution network and
- Plan and procure quantities of parts necessary to meet
aftermarket customer availability goals and inventory levels for an
assigned supply base. Manage order parameters and
- Proactively identify supplier backlogs. Partner with suppliers
to develop backlog recovery plans and monitor
- Manage Critical Order response from Supply Chain to maximize
customer uptime. Resolve and expedite customer back orders and
stock orders as necessary to satisfy customer expectations and
parts availability targets.
- Help led the effort to develop and manage Client's Aftermarket
supply chain for Client's Aftermarket; communicate Client needs and
expectations, monitor supplier performance and responsiveness,
establish long term planning and capacity reviews, participate in
cross-functional supplier management activities, identifying and
communicate supplier risks, develop supplier relationships that
help foster continued growth and partnership.
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
to coordinate supply-related programs for Client including tooling
capacities, Marketing campaigns, supplier constraint management,
component life cycle planning, product Changeovers and
- Analyze and diagnose supply chain trends. Present finding and
recommended actions to department management.
- Manage the long-term stability and availability of Client's
most strategic components and supply partners, design and manage
"outside the box" strategies to combat unique supply constraints
- Provide customer feedback on order status.
- Utilize lean principals to continuously improve departmental
processes, standardize and document best practices.
- Other duties as required by the Aftermarket needs .
- Responsible for ensuring part availability for our customers in
the field to service our products.
- Work closely with our supply partners to resolve supply
challenges and facilitate part availability .
- Aim to optimize the customer experience with timely part
availability and customer feedback on delivery.
- Primary responsibility to ensure component availability for
customers in aftermarket .
- Follow up on demand schedules that are not being met .
- Engagement with suppliers locally and globally .
- Resolve any pending issues that may be creating gaps in supply
- At the end of the day, they are working to ensure there is
availability of parts from suppliers to keep their trucks on the
- Salesforce to create a ticket / question and this team provides
feedback to the customer tickets.
- Purpose of Request: Material planning to ensure component
availability for our customers in the aftermarket .
- Strong communication skills are important .
- Strong understanding of logistics and supply chain .
- Good team skills .
- Teamwork with other members that are in the same role
- Cross functional work with other departments within Client
- Self-motivation is important since this is a hybrid role
- Prior work history in supply chain or logistics .
- Bachelor's Degree with supply chain or related focus with 0
years of professional work history .
- High School Diploma with 3 years of experience.
- Working with SAP systems and salesforce .
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to hold someone accountable (e.g., supplier, team
- Strong problem-solving skills (think creatively without
escalating immediately) .
- General computer skills .
- Bachelor's Degree in supply chain or related focus with 0 years
of professional work history OR High School Diploma with 3 years of
- 3 years of experience in supply chain, procurement or
purchasing and SAP experience.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Canton , Supply Chain Admin, Professions , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!