Posted on: August 6, 2022
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our National MuleSoft practice:
Perficient's APIM and Container (APIMC) combines Perficient's API
Management, Integration and Container practices. Our centers of
excellence around API/Integration combine deep technology and
management consulting skills with the experience to deliver
business value to our clients.
Perficient APIMC group currently has a career opportunity for a
Technical Architect. The ideal candidate's will demonstrate strong
expertise and acquired knowledge of software development &
Architecture with the MuleSoft Product Suite and related tools.
When hiring, we not only look for technical proficiency but also
cultural fit in potential candidates This is a remote position and
candidates can live anywhere in the US>
The Technical Architect will play a vital role in the architecture
design, testing and deployment of MuleSoft Intergration solutions,
including MuleSoft Anypoint Studio & API gateway. You will work
closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project
managers, business analysts and end users to build state-of-the-art
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology
architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project
execution teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and
roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product
Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and
interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design,
develop, test, and release features.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures
- Own development of a few features in every Sprint.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and
creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities,
through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical
dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams
building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across
- Good understanding/exposure to overall API-Management concepts
& fundamentals. Experience in defining overall API architecture,
API implementations, integration and deployment
- Self-starter, creative, disciplined, result-oriented, team
- 10+ years of experience specializing in multi-tier system
- 5 years of experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform including
Anypoint studio & API gateway.
- Must have salesforce integration experience with MuleSoft.
- Thorough experience in developing RAML based RESTful API's and
WSDL based SOAP web services
- Thorough experience in creating the Mulesoft API :ed
- Thorough experience in creating Mule ESB flows, and performing
- Extensive experience using various Mule connectors including
HTTP, Salesforce, AWS, DB, VM and File/FTP
- Deep knowledge of security protocols including Basic,
WS-security, SAML and OAuth2
- Applying the security architecture for Mulesoft API layer, as
well as the backend services layer deployed in Mulesoft Runtime
- Deep experience in deploying Anypoint Platform solutions to
Cloudhub, on-premises and in hybrid environment
- Thorough experience in XML technologies like XML, XSLT, XML
- Experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers
(administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss,
WebSphere, WebLogic, Spring, etc.)
- Excellent Verbal and Writing English Skills
- CI skills are beneficial, Maven, Gradle, Jekins
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Associated topics: application developer, back end, c/c++, develop,
lead, perl, senior, senior software engineer, software architect,
software engineer lead
Keywords: Perficient, Canton , Mulesoft Architect, Professions , Dover, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!