Posted on: June 25, 2022
Come join Perficient and our national team of technical consultants
that delivers thrilling customer experience solutions for our
Fortune 500 clients and some of the most recognized brands on the
planet. You will learn from the best, working alongside talented
Sitecore developers, architects, and marketers in a supportive and
collaborative environment. You will be part of a software
engineering culture at a growing, top consultancy in the market. We
are focused on nurturing passionate consultants and developing
future delivery leaders while continually building on our successes
and evolving our approach. If you seek a mentoring environment,
leading-edge technology, and challenging work, contact us today and
make Perficient your career destination.
About Our Sitecore Business Unit:
We have been partnering with Sitecore for more than fifteen years.
As one of just a few Platinum Sitecore partners in the U.S., we are
dedicated to the partnership, to growing our team of Sitecore
professionals, to growing the Sitecore community, and to our
clients. Our team consists of more than eighty Sitecore-certified
consultants and a number of Sitecore MVPs. We consistently receive
awards for our work, including the 2021 Sitecore Partner Excellence
in Solution Delivery Award, the Sitecore 2018 Experience Award and
previous awards for Site of the Year. Perficient believes so
strongly in the capabilities of Sitecore that we have chosen to
build Perficient.com on the Sitecore platform.
With a digital agency that is 400+ strong, we dream big. And we
build beautiful, too, thanks to our growing team of Sitecore MVPs,
years as a Sitecore partner, and deep roots as an established
technology consultancy. Technology is at our core, and when fused
with a team of talented content strategists, visual designers, and
experience architects, we deliver on the complete vision and bring
experiences to life.
Perficient has offices in many major cities with hubs for the
Sitecore team in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, and Irvine. We are proud
to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year.
This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and
collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues
impassioned, driven, and fulfilled. We also have a strong remote
culture and much of our team works remotely.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Sitecore
Architect for our Sitecore business unit.
The Sitecore Architect role within the Sitecore practice at
Perficient is a senior level role who will be responsible for
designing high quality solutions for customers and managing the
day-to-day technical excellence of the delivery team. You should
have a deep understanding of the software development life cycle,
Sitecore development best practices, and possess the ability to
implement and execute standard software architecture patterns. You
should also be a strong Sitecore developer who is comfortable in
taking on any technical challenge or task with confidence and
You will be providing best-fit architectural solutions and be
responsible for defining scope and sizing of work. You will provide
solution architecture to solve for the business problem, platform
integration with third party services, as well as design and
develop complex features to fulfill the business needs of our
You will get to collaborate with some of the best talent in the
industry to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions,
participate in sales pursuits. You will help contribute thought
leadership, provide mentorship, perform systems analysis,
architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and write
documentation. You will challenge your consultative and business
skills with leading-edge solutions through a diversity of work
provided by multiple industry domains.
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology
architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project
execution teams for implementation.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for
one or more technology domains.
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product
Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and
interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design,
develop, test, and release features.
- Project and solution estimation and team structure
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and
creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities,
through to continuous delivery to production.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required
capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical
- Instill confidence in Perficient's skills and ability to
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across
- Detailed design, development and unit / integration testing
utilizing the appropriate methodologies, technology and tools
- Practice strong configuration management and version
- Production of client deliverables such as detailed design
documentation, unit test plans and well documented code
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote
- Demonstrate respect for and responsiveness to our clients and
- Ability to work independently with a focus on first-time
quality without requiring excessive review by more senior team
- Mentor and guide junior developers to help them grow their
technical and consulting capabilities
- Maintain technical excellence in the execution and the delivery
of implementations of varying scope
- Ability to demonstrate strong technical leadership internally
and to clients
- Demonstrate broad technical leadership, impacting significant
technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate
team and driving change.
- Establish reputation as a thought leader in the technical
- Independently manage assigned tasks
- Passionate coder with at least 8 years of development
experience on the Microsoft ASP.NET stack, and at least 3 years of
development experience on the Sitecore MVC platform with superior
- Expert-level knowledge of modern technologies and software
development practices and patterns
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must be flexible to new situations and challenges
- Significant, demonstrated experience and expertise in the
- Sitecore Experience Platform
- ASP.NET MVC/Web API
- Object-oriented/architectural design patterns
- Infrastructure design and DevOps
- Modern front-end development
- Git and Gitflow
- Expertise in software architecture and design patterns
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work
effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Experience and expertise in the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure, including Azure App Services, Azure SQL, Azure
Active Directory, and Azure Virtual Machines.
- Continuous Deployment/Release Management with Azure DevOps
- Sitecore Experience Accelerator (SXA)
- Sitecore Data Exchange Framework
- Sitecore Commerce
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing capabilities of
Sitecore and best practices for customization and
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to explain
technical considerations, trade-offs and recommendations to both
technical and non-technical client representatives
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Associated topics: application developer, backend, develop, devops,
java, lead, senior, senior software developer, senior software
engineer, software architect
Keywords: Perficient, Canton , Sitecore Architect, Professions , Dover, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!