Company: Wipro Limited
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview:Provider Contract Analyst
We are seeking a Contract Analyst in our Westerville, OH office.
This person will be responsible for providing companywide
assistance with analysis and interpretation of client provider
contract and pricing information. The candidate must have
experience or exposure to working with healthcare providers or
health insurance companies.
The primary responsibility of this position will be reviewing the
provider contracts, interpreting the medical/insurance codes and
contractual arrangements to enter pricing into the claim
Job Description:QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTSS re
Minimum 3 year related experience in healthcare and/or insurance
industry with contracts
- Strong knowledge of CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding.
- Strong knowledge of interpreting provider contracts and pricing
- Working knowledge of contract configuration required.
Roles & Responsibilities:ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
Analyze and interpret provider contracts, pricing requirements and
update systems to accurately apply contract details. Will interpret
the code (payment arrangement) and enter into claim system.
- Provide support to staff regarding provider contract analysis
and system configuration.
- Update customer specific documentation and reference materials.
- Assist with testing of information systems to ensure proper
configuration of contracts and pricing.
- Participate in client facing meetings and related direct
communication efforts as needed.
- Recommend changes in policies, procedures, or services to
management based on benefit/contract changes.
Keywords: Wipro Limited, Canton , Business Analyst, Professions , Canfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!