Student Driver Program
Company: Aim Transportation
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The driver expectations for the job you are training for are as
- 1 load per week (out 2-3 nights)
- Hauling patio doors/windows
- Dry van trailers.
- This is a GREAT account!
- AWESOME Pay Structure! TRUCK DRIVER REQUIRMENTS:
- Must have an active Class A License with clean MVR.
- Must have graduated from a state licensed and accredited
- Must be willing to commit to up to a 3-month paid training
program (it is performance based, the better you do, the quicker
you graduate). Click to apply or contact a recruiter with questions
by calling (888) 516-8249. Top 25 Logistics Company! Family owned
and Financially Strong. Aim Transportation Solutions has been in
business for over 40 years and has grown to 1,200+
employees providing service nationwide. #aimstu Aim Transportation
Solutions is looking for recently graduated Class A CDL drivers to
join our Skill Development and Training Program. This is a
performance-based program where new CDL truck drivers can earn the
same wage after 12 weeks, as drivers with 20 years of experience.
What to expect from the Aim Transportation Student Program:
- This paid training program is 8-12 weeks long and is
specifically for a dedicated operation.
- Paid training while in the program.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $4000!
- Late model and well-maintained equipment.
- You will be training in the equipment you will be working in
Apply Online OR Call (866) 745-7489 Today!
Keywords: Aim Transportation, Canton , Student Driver Program, Professions , Marietta, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!