Multicraft Maintenance Technician
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Atkore is forging a future where our employees, customers,
suppliers, shareholders and communities are building better
together - a future focused on serving the customer and powering
and protecting the world.
With approximately 3,900 employees and 65 manufacturing and
distribution facilities worldwide, Atkore is a leading provider of
electrical, safety and infrastructure solutions.
Other Responsibilities Are, But Not Limited To The Following
We are currently searching for a Multi Craft Maintenance Technician
to be based out of Byesville, OH. Reporting to the Maintenance
Supervisor, this person will be responsible for ensuring that plant
equipment and facilities are kept in good electrical/mechanical
repair and working order, enabling a continuous production
- Organize, and facilitate maintenance on all production and
facility equipment with emphasis on equipment uptime and to resolve
quality and production related issues in the spirit of continuous
improvement, including electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and
- Read and interpret machine electrical and mechanical
- Troubleshoot programmable controllers, electronics, circuit
analysis, mechanics, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Use electrical test equipment as needed for repair and
- Repair and rebuild electrical and mechanical components.
- Installation, modification and fabrication of equipment and
systems to meet production needs and schedules.
- Communicate clearly maintenance situations from one shift to
another, including Plant Superintendent, Plant Manager and
- Plant wide accountabilities for operational aspects including
progress toward quality and production goals.
- Participate in continuous improvement in safety, quality and
- Other tasks as determined by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a High School
diploma and 2+ years of experience repairing and troubleshooting in
pneumatics, hydraulics, overhead cranes, forklifts, hoists, 3-phase
motors, variable speed drives and controls, and heavy industrial
- Strong industrial electrical experience is required
- Ability to learn process, equipment specifications and company
standards by actively consulting resources, associates, manuals,
training department and policies
- Good practical sense working with and troubleshooting equipment
problem. Able to work with minimal supervision within a team
- Must be computer literate, familiar with the Windows Operating
- Ability to read and translate Technical manuals
- Ability to work independently
- Strong sense of urgency
- Able to effectively communicate with all members of team
Our Culture Drives Value
Atkores culture is created from the disciplined use of the Atkore
Business System (ABS), which is a critical part of our mission and
a foundational system based on excellence in People, Strategy, and
Processes, tied together with Lean Daily Management (LDM) to manage
and sustain the business we have today, and Strategy Deployment
Process (SDP) to create the business we aspire to become.
Having the right talent in the right roles enables successful ABS
execution, improves our customers experience, and delivers
breakthrough results. Said another way, thats how we win!
Great Leaders Drive Value
Atkore is committed to creating an engaged and aligned workplace
that helps drive an accountable and performance-based culture. Our
team possesses a willingness to strive for breakthrough results,
stays focused on being standout leaders, and fully supports
decisions of the Company after robust debate. We consistently live
the Atkore mission, learn our strategic priorities and link
behaviors to those priorities, all in a way thats consistent with
our core values. Together, we build stronger leaders and improve
customer satisfaction which positively increases the overall value
of the enterprise.
Atkore Delivers Value to You
Atkore International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital
or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, military veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Atkore International is a diverse company that believes its
employees are the foundation for investing in its future, through
the understanding that awareness and acceptance of our individual
difference enhance inclusion and promote engagement and alignment.
Diversity and inclusion are keys to growing our business and
providing a work environment that fosters contributions by all
Our dedicated employees are recognized for their commitment to our
customers and making our company better than it was the day
Join our team and align yourself with an industry leader!by
Keywords: Atkore, Canton , Multicraft Maintenance Technician, Professions , Byesville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!