Sr Talent Acquisition Analyst (hybrid schedule)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
How do you manufacture the world's cleanest alloy steel? How do
you help your customers push the bounds of what's possible? With a
smart and passionate team of people who are focused on a strong set
of core values, on giving their best every day, and who are proud
of the contributions they're making to our company and community.
People who want to make a difference. Purpose and Scope This
position is responsible for building a talent pipeline to meet the
business needs. This position will take a pro-active and innovative
approach to securing top talent for various roles within
- Lead recruiting efforts across the organization for salaried
- Recruiting of the talent pool for the organization which
includes pro-active (not dependent only on internet posting)
sourcing, attracting, hiring and onboarding.
- Work with hiring managers and HR business partners to design a
search strategy for each open position.
- Serve as a functional lead for our SuccessFactors recruiting
module / applicant tracking system.
- Lead the implementation and ongoing support/maintenance of the
SuccessFactors onboarding module.
- Evaluate quality and effectiveness of processes, programs,
services related to talent acquisition and seek continuous
- Operate as an internal consultant and expert relative to talent
acquisition with internal customers.
- Lead strategic diversity pipelining activities to build a
diverse pipeline of talent.
- Build and maintain internal and external networks, consortium
relationships, and strategic consulting partnerships to ensure
resource availability, best practice information, and
competitiveness. Minimum Qualifications High School with a minimum
of 8 years of experience with 7 years of -recruiting -and sourcing
for all level positions. Preferred Qualifications Associate's
degree -in Human Resources, Business or related with a minimum of 6
-years of experience in recruiting and related work. Bachelor's
degree in Human Resources, Business or related with a minimum of 4
-years of experience in recruiting and related work. Master's
degree in in Human Resources, Business or related with a minimum of
1 -year -of experience in recruiting and related work.
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite #CB All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: TIMKENSTEEL, Canton , Sr Talent Acquisition Analyst (hybrid schedule), Professions , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!