Maintenance Mechanic Sup, Bailey Road - FT Days(3820)
Location: North Jackson
Posted on: November 19, 2021
About: Macy---s is proudly America---s Department Store.
There---s a reason we---ve been around for 160 years. Customers
come to us for fashion, value, and high-quality products. Now is an
exciting time to join Macy---s. The face of retail is changing, and
change requires innovation. Online sales are booming at Macy---s.
Our Distribution Center teams are key to our success in the modern
retail landscape. They make sure that products arrive at our stores
- and each customer---s doorstep - on time, in perfect condition.
Behind the scenes, a lot goes into getting products to customers.
When a shopper makes an online purchase, we plan, prep, and package
the merchandise to get it delivered as quickly and efficiently as
possible --- across the country and around the world. It takes a
lot of smart people working together to make that happen, and so
there are many roles you can play, including (but not limited to):
material handlers, equipment drivers, inventory control, packers,
quality assurance, safety specialists, asset protection, and many
more. Whatever role you play --- we value you as a colleague.
Choose the challenge that---s right for you! Job Overview:
Supervises the maintenance and repair of all equipment and building
systems associated with the Automated Warehouse Facility. Perform
other duties as assigned. Essential Functions:
- Supervises, assigns, and inspects the work of the maintenance
- May be required to participate ---hands-on--- in some of the
maintenance and repair of the equipment.
- Prepares estimates of work hours, materials, and resources
required for projects; approves and initiates requisitions for
materials and supplies; and prepares reports and maintains records
- Develops and implements preventive maintenance programs for
mechanical equipment and facilities.--
- Prepares reports and analysis setting forth progress of
preventive maintenance, work order programs. Identifies any adverse
trends and takes appropriate action to correct or makes
recommendations and/or conclusions.--
- Responsible for maintaining the most cost-effective spare parts
inventory levels, and ensuring minimal downtime by securing an
accurately and sufficiently stocked parts area(s).
- Responsible for compliance to all regulatory requirements as it
relates to equipment and facility maintenance including but not
limited to OSHA, EPA, and the NFRP programs.--
- Responsible for budget compliance with respect to maintenance
labor and expenses. Provides recommendations to continually improve
budget expenses. Assists manager in developing annual budgets.
- Trains and instructs personnel.--
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality. Qualifications
- High School or GED---- --
- 2-5 Years Experience Operation and maintenance of a warehouse
distribution center or equivalent combination of experience.
- Knowledge of principles involving mechanical and electrical
design, maintenance and repair fundamentals of automated industrial
production equipment. Automated warehouse systems knowledge
- Must possess proficient knowledge and continuous adherence of
OSHA, State and Local safety standards and the MLO Safety program
- Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and handheld
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays Physical
- Lifts and moves items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Regular walking, standing and communicating--
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling or
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception and focus
adjustment. -- Supply Chain Only and Colleagues Working in a Supply
Chain Facility except in locations governed by a Collective
Bargaining Agreement: Random drug testing for all colleagues will
be conducted on a monthly or semi-monthly basis, depending upon
factors including but not limited to the size of the facility and
the number of colleagues on roll. Colleagues will be randomly
selected for testing by a third party. Testing must be completed on
the same workday the colleague is informed of selection for
testing, absent extenuating circumstances. In all circumstances,
testing must be completed within 24 hours of notification.
Candidates in Colorado: Click here for Pay Range --and here to
learn about Benefits.-- -- Candidates in Connecticut: Click here
for Pay Range Candidates in Nevada: Click here for Pay Range
Keywords: Macy's, Canton , Maintenance Mechanic Sup, Bailey Road - FT Days(3820), Professions , North Jackson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!