Production Supervisor - 2nd Processing
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: November 19, 2021
- Providing guidance and leadership to all department personnel
on assigned shift.
- Manage line efficiencies, key performance indicators and down
- Monitor the production process, make periodic checks and adjust
equipment or work practices according to SOPs.
- Ensures equipment in the area assigned is in working order and
that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Verify the readiness of the production line at
- Manage overall product quality to ensure all standards and
- Assisting employees with troubleshooting problems and coaching
them through making the correct adjustments.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 or more years supervising production staff in a food
- MUST HAVE previous poultry processing experience
- 2nd Processing experience a plus.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Canton , Production Supervisor - 2nd Processing, Professions , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!