Immediate Job Openings for Diesel Mechanics 5K Sign
Company: Kenan Advantage Group
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Mobile Fleet Mechanic $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Call (855) 426-1690 or Apply Online
Pay: $25.50 - $30.50/ hour (Based on Experience)
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest
independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we
pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service
to our customers by delivering every load on time, without
incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of
innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation
industry, we invite you to apply! Our team members help us achieve
our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within
the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced
technology, and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of
Here are some of the benefits of joining our company:
- Extensive on the job training
- $150 Boot Allowance
- $250 Semi-Annual Tool Allowance after one year of service (up
to $500 Annually)
- Benefits Available (Medical/Dental/Vision/401K Match)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Train/assist other technicians in performing preventive/repair
of facilities and equipment to include trucks, tractors and
- Create and complete work order entries. Maintain work order and
vehicle maintenance records.
- Conduct all levels of preventive maintenance functions such as
regular servicing of vehicles including oil changes, and equipment
- Electrical diagnostics, repair and replacement.
- Lead and/or assist with the physical parts inventory, receiving
and proper charge out of parts to work orders.
- Learn and become proficient utilizing the company s maintenance
software program to create and complete work orders.
- Travel to and from alternate sites, including but not limited
to; customer locations, other KAG shops/properties, etc. and
performance of regular maintenance and repair duties on necessary
- Please note, these locations can be located outdoors and
exposed to the elements.
- Computer diagnostics using company provided laptop
- Frequently lifting, carrying, and pushing to 50 pounds.
Anything over 50 pounds, is lifted with assistance.
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No
person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their
employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state or local law.
Mobile Tech Level Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver's license
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic set of technician tools -- in accordance with KAG
- Minimum 5-years of experience in heavy-duty vehicle maintenance
- Holds a current Air Brake Certification in compliance with
FMSCR 396.25 or has at least 1 year of verifiable experience with
the ability to obtain Air Brake Certification through KAG
- Current certified as a (DOT) commercial motor vehicle inspector
in compliance with FMSCR or has at least 1 year of verifiable
experience under a qualified inspector with the ability to obtain
(DOT) commercial motor vehicle inspector certification through
- Willing to obtain American Welding Society (AWS)
- EPA 609 certification (Motor Vehicle Air Conditioning
- Become qualified as necessary with appropriate certifications
to perform new technology evaluations, diagnosis and repairs
Call (855) 426-1690 or Apply Online Below
Keywords: Kenan Advantage Group, Canton , Immediate Job Openings for Diesel Mechanics 5K Sign, Professions , Brewster, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!