Company: MFM Building Products Corp.
Posted on: May 5, 2021
MFM Building Products is a growing manufacturer of roofing and
waterproofing membranes used in commercial and residential
construction. The Electrician is responsible to safely and work in
compliance of maintaining, repairing, and upgrading all electrical
systems. Other duties will include mechanic duties when not
performing the electrician's tasks. MFM's philosophy is to
emphasize safety, quality, and production efficiency.
1. Comply with all MFM and government safety, health and hygiene
rules, regulations and standards;
2. Comply with all regulatory compliance mandates;
3. Perform safety inspection of and operate tow motors;
4. Maintain a clean and safe work area and safe work attitude and
record at all times.
Technical Skills include but not limited to:
- PLC, Electrical, automation controls and Mechanical diagnostics
- PM of plant equipment;
- Parts consumption reporting;
- Assist with line set-up and troubleshooting;
- Maintain communications with all maintenance personnel and
- Perform special tasks and/or assignments as required. Operate
-- General knowledge and ability to operate tow motor, trash
compactor, bailer / compactor, scissor lift, bander and stretch
wrapper, floor scrubber, welder, torches, drills, grinders,
-- Industrial Electrical, PLC, and Automation controls
-- Industrial Mechanical experience;
-- Excellent safety attitude and record;
-- Excellent attendance record;
-- Diagnostic and decision making abilities;
-- Perform normal/typical industrial maintenance tasks;
-- Minimum of 2 years' experience in industrial maintenance;
-- MFM certified tow motor license;
-- Self and task motivated for performing and completing tasks;
-- Possess the ability to effectively communicate in English, both
verbally and in writing.
-- Preferred Skills: Knowledge of MFM maintenance procedures and
P Physical Requirements:
-- Ability to work in extreme heat and cold.
-- Ability to exert moderate physical effort, occasionally
involving lifting, carrying, and pushing objects up to 100 lbs.
-- No fear of heights such as working with scissor lifts, man
-- Job requires oral communication ability and some tasks require
visual discrimination and perceptions and the ability to perceive
and discriminate sounds
MFM Building Products is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
company, which offers our employees to share directly in the
success they help to create. MFM offers our employees paid
holidays, medical benefits, a competitive salary plus other
benefits. MFM is an Equal Opportunity employer.
For more information, see .
MFM places the highest priority on employee safety. All COVID
guidelines are enforced including daily temperature screenings,
social distancing, and sanitizing procedures in place.
Inquiries should be directed to:
Tony Williams, Maintenance Supervisor,
- Pulling electrical wiring through conduit
- Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit
- Perform electrical and non electrical repairs
- Troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams
- Read electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
- Install electrical wiring, equipment and controls
- Replace electrical motors and controls
- Perform electrical installation on new equipment
- Load requirements of wiring or electrical equipment
- Removing and installing electrical panels
- Test electrical components of systems
- Maintain and repair electrical wiring, equipment and
- Maintain all maintenance workshop electrical equipment
- Install electrical wiring and assemble components according to
blueprints and electrical diagrams
- Utilize knowledge of electrical wiring standards
- Modify electrical systems and components
- Isolate and repair electrical problems
- Perform electrical preventive maintenance on all equipment
- Repair various electrical equipment including preventive
maintenance and maintenance of electrical equipment
- Connect wiring to fixtures and power equipment
Keywords: MFM Building Products Corp., Canton , Maintenace Electrician, Professions , Coshocton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!