CDL A/B Hazmat Truck Driver
Company: US Ecology
Posted on: May 16, 2020
WE'RE LOOKING FOR OTR CLASS A OR B HAZMAT DRIVERS IN ANY OF THE
* WATERLOO, IA
* ST. LOUIS, MO
The person we are looking for enjoys driving over the road with the
comforts of being home 3 to 4 nights per week. You are a people
person with the ability to maintain good relationships with
customers while ensuring that work is performed efficiently. You
are proud of your strong safety record and look are always looking
to grow your knowledge.
In this position, you would travel to customer locations to assist
them with their regulated waste needs. You will sort, package,
document, secure, and then transport their waste to a temporary
storage or treatment facility. Customers would include retail
stores, pharmacies, and industrial sites. Examples of waste you
would handle are lighters, batteries, oils, cleaners, over the
counter medicine, bleach, vinegar, paints, aerosols, other
chemicals, and contaminated soils to name a few.
AFTER CHECKING IN YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
* Review your daily route that given to you by the Transportation
Coordinator the week prior.
* You will be able to check your truck for needed supplies and
* Proceed on your scheduled route with safety in the front of your
* While making your stops at the retail stores, you will exercise
your customer service skills.
* Operate class A or B trucks.
* Visit base customers regularly, while enjoying a nice change of
pace with seasonal projects.
* Maintain electronic log and documentation of manifests and work
orders on your tablet.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* CDL Class A or B, with hazardous endorsement preferred
* Good driving record with less than 3 violations in the last 3
* Basic knowledge of smart phones and computers
* Knowledge of DOT, EPA, and DEA regulations
* Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug
* Travel may apply based off of specific contracts or projects
FOR YOUR HARD WORK
* Tuition reimbursement after six months
* Opportunity for professional growth
* Employer paid certifications and training
* 100% employer paid medical option for you
* Paid Time Off
* Cash Recognition Programs
Find out more at http://www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion,
color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Keywords: US Ecology, Canton , CDL A/B Hazmat Truck Driver, Professions , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!