Printer Operator- Off Shift
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Centor originally started operations in Berlin in 1968 as
Owens-Illinois (OI) with operations in one building as part of the
OI Closure Division. In August of 2007, Rexam PLC acquired the OI
Berlin Plant. In May of 2014, Rexam sold the plastics business and
the Berlin Plant was acquired by Nemera, naming the prescription
products business as Centor Inc. Centor Inc. was then acquired by
Gerresheimer Glass Inc. (GGI) in September 2015.Gerresheimeris a
leading global partner for the pharma and healthcare industries.
Our special glass and plastic products contribute to health and
well-being. We have worldwide operations and our 11,000 employees
manufacture our products in the local markets, close to our
Responsible for operating printer machines to label medicine bottle
caps. Caps are fed through machine into blow tubes, adjustments are
made to the printer heads/paint and monitored throughout the
- Performs all tasks necessary to operate equipment according to
- Implements customer required quality requirements by performing
specified quality checks/inspections per the customer
- Packages and labels work-in-progress products according to the
- When an order ends, performs a line clearance.
- Actively communicates with coworkers key items within the plant
environment on safety, quality, maintenance, production and
- Follows work instructions as needed and may be asked to write,
revise and train others to those instructions.
- Performs root cause analysis when problems arise to determine
if actions can be taken immediately or appropriate personnel need
to be called.
- Maintains 5S environment in work area.
- Sweeps any debris from work area in the production area and
- Adheres to plant and corporate safety policies.
- May assist in other areas or perform other duties as required
by fluctuating business needs.
- Prior printing experience with good mechanical ability
- Ability to work in a high paced and multi-task environment
- Maintains positive team environment
- Ability to read, write and follow written or verbal
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders/steps
- Possesses basic math skills
- Possesses well-developed communication and interpersonal
- Understands basic machine operation
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Additional informationStarting rate $20.77 with quarterly increases
up to $21.25. Also, shift difference $2.00per hour for both
afternoon and midnight shifts.Benefits includemedical, dental and
vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, flexible spending
accounts, life insurance and 401(k) plan with company match.
Company also sponsors cookouts, annual picnic and Christmas
dinner.All your information will be kept confidential according to
EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords: Printing Machine Operator,
Location: Millersburg, OH - 44654 , PL: 576260791Required
Keywords: Centor, Canton , Printer Operator- Off Shift, Other , Millersburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!