Mixer - Fresh Dough Facility
Company: Panera Bread
Location: North Jackson
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Mixer - Fresh Dough FacilityPANERA FRESH DOUGH FACILITY DOUGH
MIXER Want to work in a place where you can learn, laugh, be
supported, be yourself and reach your goals? If so, then Panera is
for you. We do everything possible to earn your trust and help you
succeed-every day, in every way. Come join the fun!Panera
- Competitive pay
- Skills and training to reach your potential
- Paid time off, 2 weeks in your first year
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match
- Safety shoe reimbursementOur Dough Mixers are the beginning of
a great journeyAs a Dough Mixer, you are responsible for starting
the journey for our fresh dough. You will be scaling, weighing and
loading our raw materials into the mixer. You will also ensure we
stay in stock with our dry ingredients. As a Dough Mixer at
Panera's Fresh Dough Facility, your job is to:
- Prepare mixing equipment to standards at the beginning of the
- Mix raw materials while recording ingredient lot numbers and
- Report equipment issues to supervisors and maintenance
- Maintain Panera's high standards for flavor and quality, using
100% real ingredients.
- Follow rigorous procedures to ensure consistently delicious
- Ensure a safe, clean working environment that follows the FDA's
Good Manufacturing Practice regulations.
- Help build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and
- Step in and support your manager and team.Are you friendly,
motivated, and hard-working? Up for a challenge? Ready to grow? If
so, you'll thrive on our team.This job is for you if:
- You love working with food.
- You like the sense of accomplishment that comes from completing
a job well done each day.
- You want to help make the signature products of a beloved
- You enjoy both working alone and with a team.
- You're a self-starter who can meet goals with limited
- You have excellent organizational and time-management
- You want to partner with a fun, energized team that can work
hard and laugh often.
- You're committed to food safety and health safety.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.Qualified
applicants will have:
- Successful employment experience in a fast-paced work
- Proven ability to work independently while performing a variety
of production tasks
- Preferred: Prior experience working in a manufacturing setting
that had an emphasis on quality, process control, and safetyYou
must meet these requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Food manufacturing experience
- Able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, and
holidays depending on business needsYou must meet the following
physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Able to manipulate equipment utilizing manual dexterity
- Able to stand, walk, squat, and sit for long periods of
- Able to understand written and verbal instructions
- Able to push and lift items with varying degrees of weight.
(Pushing of carts up to 400 pounds with or without assistance is
- Able to perform repetitive motions with upper
extremities.Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of
dough and a thousand possibilities. Get ready to rise. Equal
Opportunity Employer and Affirmative-Action EmployerWarren FDF
Keywords: Panera Bread, Canton , Mixer - Fresh Dough Facility, Other , North Jackson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...