Field Communications Rep
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*We are currently accepting resumes for a Remote
FieldCommunications *Rep *position in Canton, OH.*
*The selected candidate will perform the following duties: *
1. Monitor and adjust service work schedules. Prioritize and
schedule service work. Monitor and operate multiple
frequency/channel radio consoles to call out service orders.
Respond in emergency situations.
2. Update service orders based on field or office requests and
schedule customer appointments as needed.
3. Provide liaison services between the field and customer services
4. Provide support for minor work management failures in work
locations where that system is used.
5. Investigate cause of unprocessed orders and initiate corrective
6. Where applicable, monitor operational status of AMI meters and
initiate field investigation orders where needed.
7. Where applicable, process AMI related field orders by use of AMI
Head End System.
*Minimum Requirements: *
*Education Requirements: * High school diploma or GED.
*Work Experience: * Two years' work experience.
*Additional Requirements: *
Physical demand level is Sedentary
1. Basic PC Skills
2. Must be available to work rotating shifts and both scheduled and
nonscheduled overtime as required. (OT rare)
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $18.00 - $23.74 per hour
* Monday to Friday
* Field Communications Rep: 2 years (Required)
* Communications Rep: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Unicon, Canton , Field Communications Rep, Other , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!