Company: Harcatus Weatherization and Economic Division
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Harcatus Weatherization is hiring a Field Supervisor position.
This position will be responsible for the implementation and
execution of all weatherization and energy programs. Our
weatherization crews work with clients to make their home or rental
more efficient and help lower energy costs. If you like to work
with your hands, repair things and work on homes this position may
be for you. The cost of training is covered. It is a 4-day work
week, 40 hours full time with benefits job. Work week is
Monday-Thursday 7:00-5:30 with holidays and paid time off. All
local work in Harrison, Carroll and Tuscarwas Counties. You will be
home every evening and weekends. For full consideration, please
submit a resume and application to Weatherization and Economic
Development Director, Casey Pittis. The agency application is
available at the Harcatus Weatherization Office and
_www.harcatus.org/jobs_. Applications will be accepted until the
position is filled.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities* *include the following,
other duties may be assigned: *
* Assists the Weatherization and Economic Development Director with
daily program operations.
* Supervise crew members and assist in the development of their
* Manages daily operations in the absence of the Program
* Responsible for purchasing in accordance with Agency and program
guidelines; including securing quotes, preparing requisitions,
purchase orders, and vendor selection documentation.
* Assures timely and accurate completion of all program and
* Maintains inventory system including ensuring that inventory is
charged to the appropriate job. Balances end of the month inventory
and prepares reports.
* Prepares work orders for inspector in a neat and concise manner,
in accordance with program standards and guidelines.
* Assist inspector in performing NEAT and/or MHEA audits when
* Ensure that all work ordered is complete and in accordance with
the specifications and program standards.
* Completes necessary work forms, client files and reports and
reviews files to ensure required forms are accurate and
* Assists with updating income verification and pertinent
information for Weatherization program client files. Reviews and
verifies eligibility for weatherization applications for
* Must successfully pass all classes and required field work to
become a Building Professional Institute Quality Control Inspector
and written field test.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Harcatus Weatherization and Economic Division, Canton , Field Supervisor, Other , Dennison, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!