Heart of House
Company: Buffalo Wild Wings
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*JOB* *PURPOSE:* This position is responsible for the
preparation and production of all Buffalo Wild Wings menu items.
Several roles within this position include the Chip, Shake, Grill,
Southwest, and Expo stations.
*JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:*
* Prep and Portion
* Get prep list from Manager on Duty (MOD) and prep items according
to the need of the shift
* Ensure you are using proper containers, filling to appropriate
fill lines, and following FIFO procedures
* Clean, sanitize, and put away prep items when finished
* Portion appropriate items according to MOD's requirements and
Company product specs
* Track all waste on Waste Sheet per Company Standard
* Follow Company Operation Standards for EcoSur
* Chip Station
* Responsible for all preparation of fried appetizers and entrees
prepared in the kitchen of the restaurant. Ensure all chip coolers
are clean and free of extra debris
* The Chip position portions and prepares food items prior to
cooking in accordance with the Chip Portioning Chart.
* Other duties include, maintaining the fryers and quality of the
shortening/oil as outlined in the Fryer Rotation Chart and
Shortening Management Reference Guide.
* The Chip position is also responsible for maintaining a sanitary
and clean kitchen workstation.
* Grill Station Responsible for all preparation of grilled items
prepared in the kitchen of the restaurant.
* The Grill person portions and prepares food items prior to
cooking in accordance with the Prep Sheets and Grill Station
* Other duties include maintaining the grill and quality of the
products outlined in the Prep, Portioning Sheets and Grill Station
* The Grill Station is also responsible for maintaining a sanitary
and clean kitchen work station.
* Shake Station
* Ensure all sauce pumps are cleaned, filled, and in working
* Ensure all sauce and seasoning buckets have been washed and
* Ensure sauce buckets are cleaned every four (4) hours
* Ensure all seasoning shakers are clean, filled no more than -
* Prime the sauce buckets - priming rules do not apply to seasoning
* Ensure hot wing holding drawers are turned on, are at 180 -F with
the vents open
* Weigh wings to determine cooking time for shift
* Ensure Wings and Boneless are cooked to order - Hold time is the
same as cook time.
* Southwest Station
* Responsible for all preparation of wraps, salads, flatbreads,
* The Southwest Station person portions and prepares food items
prior to making in accordance with the Prep, Portioning and
Southwest Station Guide.
* Responsible for maintaining cold rail and making sure food is
* Responsible for maintaining and sanitary and clean work
* Expo Station
* The Expo position functions as the communication link between and
among the kitchen line and the front of the house to ensure the
coordination and smooth flow of quality products being produced and
served to customers.
* This position also controls food presentation, quality assurance
and timeliness of food delivery.
* Shift Change Responsibilities
* Clean and stock each station following FIFO guidelines
* Ensure all soap and sanitizer buckets are changed minimally every
* Empty any trash containers that need to be emptied
* Wash all necessary dishes and sauce and seasoning buckets
* Notify MOD of any equipment that is not working properly or not
being help to proper temperatures
* Ensure LDIR and FIFO methods are being followed at all times
* Help other stations as needed
* Skim, polish, filter, dump fryers - follow your restaurant's
* Other duties as assigned by management
Keywords: Buffalo Wild Wings, Canton , Heart of House, Other , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!