Part Time Security
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The Part-Time Security Specialist will be responsible for property
security and asset protection throughout the buildings and property
at Hall of Fame Village powered by Johnson Controls, a subsidiary
of the publicly-traded Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company
(NASDAQ: HOFV, HOFVW).
- Provide general safety and security at Hall of Fame Village
powered by Johnson Controls.
- Ensure that visitors of Hall of Fame Village have a top-notch
- Direct the response to complaints, security breaches, internal
theft/control issues, etc. through thorough incident investigation,
communication, and documentation.
- Assisting Guests and staff with vehicle problems such as dead
batteries and flat tires.
- Monitoring Campus Fire Suppression Systems.
- Monitoring Campus Alarm Systems.
- Patrolling Buildings and/or general guard routes.
- Responding to calls for service regarding unruly
- Responding to calls for service including but not limited to
assault, vandalism, trespassing, theft, etc.
- Assisting guests to find their way, as well as reuniting lost
persons on campus.
- Taking possession of lost property and properly documenting and
items put into lost and found.
- Interviews witnesses and obtains signatures as needed.
- Possess a strong working relationship external clients and
- All other duties as assigned.
- Vision and Strategic Thinking: Addresses issues preemptively,
thinks strategically, and anticipates needs and priorities.
- Entrepreneurship: Champions innovation and encourages new
ideas. Builds momentum to get things done by communicating clearly
and consistently. Acts decisively. Helps others to successfully
manage organizational change. Recognizes successes and informed
- Integrity: Is ethical and honest in all dealings. Keeps
confidences and is highly responsible in managing strictly
confidential information. Treats others fairly and equitably.
Delivers what is promised. Is respected by others.
- Accountability for Results: Sets goals and high standards to
accomplish these goals. Follows through on all commitments. Has a
sense of direction and keeps focused, but knows when to be flexible
and adapts accordingly. Maintains a positive attitude despite
stress, frustration and ambiguity; recovers quickly from
disappointments and setbacks. Questions how things were done in
order to develop ways to do things more efficiently. Encourages
diverse thought and welcomes contributions.
- Relationship Management/Collaboration: Builds, maintains, and
values positive relationships inside and outside the organization.
Allocates effort to understanding and meeting needs of customers
and targeted prospects, The NFL, Pro Football Hall of Famers, and
community leaders. Assists others in accomplishing their goals.
Communicates effectively and speaks and writes clearly. Listens and
values contributions of others.
- Learning Agility: Learns technology, new systems, and processes
to improve job proficiency. Inspires and encourages others to learn
and grow in their careers.
- Coaching and Development: Encourages and inspires others'
development and growth while also working to improve themselves.
Conveys high expectations both of themselves and for others.
Regularly provides helpful guidance and advice and appreciates the
opportunity to grow when receiving the same.
- Execution: Ability to take plans and successfully execute
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Desired Qualifications:
- One year of prior experience working in security, criminal
justice, law enforcement, or military.
- Have the ability to stand, walk, and move about the campus on
flat surfaces, stairways, and in construction zones with ease.
- Have a familiarity with report writing and possess the ability
to document all shift details as needed.
- Ability to monitor several video screens at once.
- Active CPR/First Aid certification preferred.
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily
communication and coordination with other shifts and departmental
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
About Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company
The Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: HOFV,
HOFVW) is a resort and entertainment company leveraging the power
and popularity of professional football and its legendary players
in partnership with the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Headquartered in
Canton, Ohio, the Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company is
the owner of the Hall of Fame Village powered by Johnson Controls,
a multi-use sports, entertainment, and media destination centered
around the Pro Football Hall of Fame's campus. Additional
information on the Company can be found at www.HOFREco.com.
About Hall of Fame Village powered by Johnson Controls
Hall of Fame Village powered by Johnson Controls, a Hall of Fame
Resort & Entertainment Company Destination, is a mixed-use sports,
entertainment, and media destination located in a 200-acre tourism
development district in Canton, Ohio. The Pro Football Hall of Fame
Museum will serve as the heart of the Hall of Fame Village powered
by Johnson Controls campus, surrounded by the varied components
being built around it. In total, there will be ten additional
components that will shape the landscape of George Halas Drive.
This once-in-a-lifetime project and company builds upon the Pro
Football Hall of Fame's mission, values, and vision positioned as
"The Most Inspiring Place on Earth!" for all those who will play
the Game, played the Game, and love the Game.
Today, Hall of Fame Village powered by Johnson Controls includes
two active components, the National Youth Football & Sports Complex
and Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium, and the infrastructure to
support additional expansion plans. Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium
is a 23,000 seat, best-in-class, sports and entertainment stadium
which hosts the Hall of Fame Game (always the first nationally
televised NFL game of the season), the Hall of Fame Enshrinement
for NFL players, and the Concert for Legends (hosted previously by
Tim McGraw, Maroon 5, and Imagine Dragons), as well as the football
programs of Canton McKinley High School and Walsh University, the
Black College Football Hall of Fame Classic, and many more events
year-round, quickly becoming an elite entertainment venue for the
region. Additional information on the Company can be found at
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company and its subsidiaries
are equal opportunity employers.
Keywords: AEG, Canton , Part Time Security, Other , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!