Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Opportunity:HydroChemPSC is looking for a Field Supervisor
to join their safety conscious team! The Field Supervisor is
responsible for two or more crews by planning, leading, organizing,
and coordinating the daily operations of the service line crew.
This includes responsibility over proper operation of equipment,
driving operational efficiencies at the work site and ensuring
accurate documentation related to the job is completed in a timely
fashion. Ensures compliance with all Company policies/procedures
and maintains/improves good customer relations by providing
quality, timely industrial cleaning services.About
HydroChemPSCHydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier
industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North
America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors.
HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system,
innovative career development platform, committed customer service,
deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We
are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance.
We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for
our customers and the most comprehensive training and career
development for our employees.Essential Duties:
- Instructs, provides feedback, and directs and assists crew in
performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with
client requirements and Company policies, practices, and
procedures. Enforces Company employee policies and may remove
employee from job when required.
- May schedule job and crews.
- May dispatch crews based on calls received on nights and
- May act as Operations Manager or Branch Manager when
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is
available and operational prior to starting job.
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any
job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost
productivity, or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with
- Informs client as required regarding job status and client
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts
and submits to designated management.
- Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment
operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical,
hydro-blasting, painting, blasting, and vacuum) in accordance with
operation training and safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 plus years of experience within the industrial
cleaning industry. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and ability in people
- Strong knowledge in operating equipment used in service
- Ability to comprehend the English language, written and
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting equipment is
- Current certification as an authorized Company driver.
- CDL with endorsements preferred.Educational Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience.HydroChemPSC
and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all
individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran
status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law.
HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, Canton , Field Supervisor, Other , Leetonia, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!