Company: AAA of Southern California
Posted on: June 25, 2022
AAA East Central currently has a Travel Advisor opportunity
available in our Columbiana branch. Candidates must be available to
work 37.50-40.00 hours per week during the established branch
office hours of Monday through Friday 9am - 5pm with availability
to work overtime and Saturdays, as needed. This position pays
$16.50 per hour for the first 6 months, then $15.00 per hour plus
opportunities to earn incentives and commissions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Achieve sales goals by proactively promoting, selling, and
securing reservations for domestic and international leisure travel
services including travel by air, bus, rail or ship, package tours,
car rentals, hotel, and travel insurance;
* Utilize GDS to research and secure reservations; also use
preferred vendor websites and other supporting web based systems
* Maintain travel documents, invoices, and client files in
accordance with AAA standards;
* Plan travel itineraries;
* Process requests for travel literature and brochures;
* Maintain knowledge of evolving travel industry, technology, and
AAA policies, procedures, products and services.
Qualified individuals, will have:
* Travel school OR minimum of one year Travel Agent work experience
OR we may consider a candidate with great sales skills, above
average geography knowledge and strong pc skills. Previous travel
industry experience, such as airline customer service, or extensive
personal travel and planning experiences may be a plus;
* Above average knowledge of U.S. and international geography;
* Experience with an automated reservation system. Apollo
* Strong PC & internet skills;
* Sales oriented self-starter;
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
* Outstanding interpersonal skills;
* The availability to work within the posted hours.
* Successful completion of pre-employment assessments, background
and drug screenings.
* Extraordinary medical/dental/vision/life benefits
* 401(k) Savings plan with company match
AAA East Central is part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in
the nation. We have 14,000 employees in 21 states and 17 million
members. The strength of our organization is our employees.
Bringing together and supporting different cultures, backgrounds,
personalities, and strengths creates a team capable of delivering
legendary, lifetime service to our members. When we embrace our
diversity - we win. All of Us! With our national brand recognition
and long-standing reputation since 1902, we encourage you to learn
more about our legendary service.
Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service
and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: AAA of Southern California, Canton , Travel Advisor, Other , Columbiana, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!