Aftermarket Parts Buyer - Direct Hire
Company: Kelly Services
Location: New Philadelphia
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Are you in the market for a new job opportunity?
At Kelly - -Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about
helping you find a job that works for you, how about this one?
-Direct Hire, Aftermarket Parts Buyer in New Philadelphia,
The AMP Buyer -is a senior position with the primary responsibility
of establishing pricing agreements, procuring materials, supplies,
parts, equipment, and services necessary to support the aftermarket
business while supporting the company's goals of on-time delivery,
quality, and profitability.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage RFQ's to targeted suppliers to ensure the best suppliers
are selected, ensure responses are on time, and review proposals
with key stakeholders to ensure the team is aligned on sourcing
- Work with AMP team to ensure proper planning and forecasting is
created and followed.
- Negotiate pricing via price agreements, ensure on time
delivery, establish commercial terms with suppliers to ensure
mutually beneficial relationships are created and
- Communicate risks to key stakeholders and escalate to
appropriate levels internally and externally to resolve any
- Review and establish long-term agreements to support AMP along
with production demands.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and approve
- Partner with engineering to support value added engineering
- Monitor, evaluate and track supplier quality; implement
corrective action when required.
- Collaborate with other members of the Purchasing team to help
ensure work is most efficiently completed within the
- Execute purchase orders and track inventory as
- Other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. Equivalent
education and experience required.
- 3-5 years of experience in Purchasing, specifically direct raw
material procurement, required.
- Experience using an ERP for tasks related to purchasing
required; experience with Epicor preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel,
- Excellent decision-making skills and a sense of
- Strong negotiator with demonstrated experience achieving
- Ability to read engineering drawings and communicate specific
requirements to vendors.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage several
different tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Team player with keen problem-solving skills.
- Recognize the Quality Management System in place at CCC and
participate in the processes and procedures in the QMS ISO
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time and lift
up to 50 pounds as required.
- May be subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety glasses, steel-toed shoes and hearing protection
required in manufacturing areas.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
What happens next?
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and
experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this
position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means
all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your
opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all
about, so let's get to work. Please apply online or send resume to
Danelle at email@example.com
I look forward to your response!
#CBWhy Kelly -?
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts
will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you
can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and
experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where
you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly -
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of ?). Connecting
great people with great companies is what we do best, and our
employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill
levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly Services, Canton , Aftermarket Parts Buyer - Direct Hire, Other , New Philadelphia, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!