Posted on: May 16, 2022
Premier Building Solutions, a Quikrete Company, develops and
manufactures systems of high-performance materials that provide
protection in commercial and residential buildings as well as a
variety of other industrial and transportation applications. These
products have set the standard in the industry for quality and
performance. The companys history of innovation has led to the
development of breakthrough adhesive chemistries and new
industrial-strength products that help customers increase the
efficiency and durability of their critical assets. The Premier
team is committed to providing the highest level of
professionalism, care and service to our customers.
- - - Thoroughly read and follow job batch instructions.
- - - Weigh up liquid and dry raw materials per job
- - - Manually add liquid and dry raw materials into industrial
- - - Operate industrial mixers and presses.
- - - Operate a forklift to perform necessary tasks.
- - - Accurately record lot numbers onto job batch sheets.
- - - Work directly with R&D and QC personnel.
- - - Understand and follow all safety instructions.
- - - High School diploma or GED preferred.
- - - Ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- - - Manufacturing experience preferred.
- - - Ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds repeatedly
throughout the workday.
- - - Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- - - Ability to drive a forklift.
- - - Ability to stand on a concrete floor, work on an elevated
platform, and climb stairs.
Premier Building Solutions offers a competitive salary and benefits
package, including 401(k) and 10 paid holidays.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Able to comfortably lift 80 lbs
- Able to stand for duration of shiftPreferred qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
Keywords: Quikrete, Canton , Formulation, Other , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!