Company: Darling Ingredients Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary Darling Ingredients is looking to
hire a Process Operator for our facility in Winesburg, Ohio. Are
you interested in working in manufacturing for a stable worldwide
company? This position starts at a competitive wage of $18.60/
hour. We also comprehensive full-time benefits, including full
medical, dental, vision, a 401-K plan, vacation time, and more. If
this sounds like the right opportunity for you, consider applying
today!The Process Operator is responsible for the operation of the
computer controlled process equipment, cooker, machinery, and
evaluation of any process problems in addition to performing
product quality testing. Note: Current Need is Night Shift Process
Operator. (9 PM - 7:00 AM)Essential Duties/ResponsibilitiesNothing
in this job description restricts management's right to assign or
reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Oversees rendering process from raw material bin to finished
- Maintain steady flow of material to cooker.
- Maintain cooker temperature, rate, and steam at peak operating
- Monitor evaporation rate to maintain rate per hour according to
- Control flow of material to presses and to finished goods
- Monitor control panel and various gauges to accomplish
- Monitor machinery; bring all problems to attention of
- Assures equipment and work area is clean after each shift.
- Maintains safety as top priority in accordance with all company
safety rules and regulations.
- As trained, be aware of and responsible for their role in
Darling's food safety program.
- All other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Manufacturing, industrial, or agricultural experience
- Prior experience in a production environment preferred.
- Knowledge of mechanical process equipment.
- Good mechanical aptitude and equipment troubleshooting; skilled
in general mechanics and safe operation of equipment.
- Ability to deal with minor problems involving equipment or
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends as needed.
- Works well with others in a team environment.Physical Demands
- Frequently required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop,
kneel, crawl, and crouch.
- Occasionally push, pull, move or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Regularly required reach with hands and arms.Work
EnvironmentJob functions will be carried out in a manufacturing
facility which requires tolerance for wet and/or slippery floors,
and high heat and/or cold temperatures. Darling Ingredients is an
equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified
applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like
more information, please click on the link or paste into your
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Darling Ingredients Inc., Canton , Process Operator, Other , Dundee, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!