Customer Service Representative
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Premier Building Solutions, Inc. is a proud manufacturer
eco-friendly products and a supplier of caulking, sealants, and
adhesives for industrial and residential use. We are currently
seeking a candidate to join our Customer Service team at our
Corporate office located in Massillon, OH. The position would be
day shift from 8:30AM 5:00PM.Duties will include:
- Answering incoming phone calls and assisting customers.
- Schedule and enter orders received by mail, telephone, email,
or fax into system
- Receives, investigates, and responds to customer inquiries
regarding shipments, orders, and product/service issues
- Responding to emails from customers and working to resolve
their questions, complaints, issues, etc.
- Working closely with the sales staff to enter orders, get
shipping rates, verify customer orders, and verify pricing of
- Doing rate comparisons for shipping orders.
- Responsible for processing quotes and samples.
- Accounts payable. Billing customers.
- Miscellaneous office tasks. (Faxing, copying, filing,
- Ability to meet program standards for quality and productivity.
(Producing & maintaining production reports).
- Ability to simultaneously use telephone while navigating
- Ability to follow procedural guidelines to resolve basic
- Ability to probe customer inquiries in order to offer best
solution when there may be several potential options.
- Operating knowledge of PC, windows based environment. Basic
computer skills to include use of mouse, navigating between
screens, and keyboard manipulation. Strong skills in Microsoft
Excel required. We use Microsoft Excel on a daily basis.Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelors degree in related
area is preferred.
- Some experience in Customer Service.
- Strong financial background is preferred.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Ability to multi-task. You will be constantly interrupted all
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of computers and the Internet. Advanced skills in
- Must work well with others. You will be working with customers
and the sales staff all day long.
- Demonstrated strong oral communication including probing and
- Demonstrated skills and problem solving and decision
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport with customers while
maintaining a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated skill in multi-tasking; listening, inputting data,
probing, providing solutions, and navigating through various
screens while applying basic customer satisfaction techniques.
- Shipping experience preferred.Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
Keywords: Quikrete, Canton , Customer Service Representative, Other , Navarre, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!