Resident Project Representative
Company: The Thrasher Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Title: Resident Project Representative -
(202.5.4)Organizational Unit: Construction Services - CS
(00.09X.090)Location: Canton, OH, US 44702 Job Type:
Full-timeExemption Type: Non-ExemptEducation: High School /
GEDCategory: ConstructionTravel: 70 - 80%Job Title: Project
Representative Type: Full Time Location: Canton, OH The Thrasher
Group, Inc. PM19The Thrasher Group is seeking to hire a Project
Representative to join our Construction Services Division. We are
looking for a reliable candidate who functions well in a fast-paced
environment that calls for a high-level of independence in daily
tasks.Your responsibilities will include but are not limited
- Perform regular site visits, documenting daily operations and
- Serve as a liaison between contract, client, and engineer;
effectively communicating construction activities.
- In accordance with the progress schedule, work in conjunction
with contractors to ensure efficient operations, addressing
concerns and resolving conflicts quickly and effectively.
- Act as a QA/QC checkpoint, providing protection against defects
and deficiencies in work.
- Perform field testing on concrete, soils, aggregates, or
asphalts as needed.
- Maintain records of time and equipment, and verify work
completed. To be successful in this position, you will bring;
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Experience in Construction Management or Utility
- A demonstrate knowledge of construction manager and/or public
- The ability to do basic math
- Possess knowledge of general civil engineering practices
Essential skills include;
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- The ability and willingness to walk over rugged terrain or
stand for extended periods
- The ability and willingness to work in all types of weather
conditions throughout the year
- Possess the ability to carry up to 50lbs of equipment from
vehicle to job site, when necessary Company Detail TTG offers an
excellent and competitive benefits package which includes
relocation and tuition assistance, paid time off, 401k matching,
medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. An emphasis is placed
on professional development which includes structured goal setting
and specialized training opportunities. Professional development is
monitored and recognized through quarterly profit-sharing bonuses,
performance bonuses, and annual salary review. In promoting a
family-oriented culture, we recognize the importance of work life
balance and schedule flexibility.The Thrasher Group, Inc. conducts
pre-employment drug screens and background checks on all applicants
who accept offers of employment. Authorization to work in the
United States is a precondition of employment.
Keywords: The Thrasher Group, Inc., Canton , Resident Project Representative, Other , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!