Customer Service Representative
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This may be a remote role, which can sit in any of the following
22 states: AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, MD, MI, MO, NC, NE, NM, NJ,
NY, OH, OK, TX, UT, VA, WV, and WY . Please only apply if you are
able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above.
State locations and specifics subject to change as our hiring
We have Customer Experience agents across the country helping drive
our mission forward from the comfort and safety of their homes.
DISH 's first priority is customer experience, and our agents excel
at simplifying lives and helping communities get the most from
their TV experience.
Our customer base is centered around the heart of hometown America.
We 're proud to offer exclusive TV packages for first responders,
health care workers, military and veterans, and some of the most
dedicated community members we are honored to call customers,
friends, and neighbors.
For over 40 years we have been tuned in to the needs of customers.
It 's why we 've earned the J.D. Power accolade of being #1 in
Overall Customer Service six years in a row, and #1 in overall
Customer Satisfaction four years in a row.The roleAs a Mandarin
Bilingual Customer Experience Representative, you will serve as an
information resource for billing, programming, and troubleshooting
questions - including suggesting ways for existing customers to get
the most value and enjoyment from their DISH experience. If you
like to solve problems and interact with people from across the
country or maybe just a few towns over, this is the spot for you!
In this role, you will:
- Communicate the value of our products and share ways for
customers to get the most from DISH
- Transform into the best customer support advocate in the
business, engaging with a diverse consumer base to provide
solutions for customer needs and technical issues
- Establish long-term customer relationships
- Back-to-back phone calls with customers throughout the entirety
of your shift
What 's in it for you?
- This is a Full Time, Work-From-Home position #remote
- Average first-year salaries over $30,000
- Top first-year agents averaging over $40,000
- 5% increase to your starting rate upon completing training
- Company-provided equipment
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401(k) Investments
- Company-matched funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary DISH programming
- Highly-discounted Sling subscription
- Discounted phone plans on Boost Mobile
- Opportunity is our greatest benefit
- Our representatives are built to work hard and rise. We offer
defined career ladders and extensive opportunity for upward
- We encourage personal and professional growth by supporting you
with all the virtual tools to advance your career.
We are looking for determined, energetic individuals to provide
excellent customer service by answering inbound technical and
service calls from the comfort of your home.
Ideal representatives have:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Six months of related customer service and troubleshooting
experience and/or training
- An openness to being coachable and a desire to learn new
All representatives must have:
- The ability to navigate company communications and programs in
English while speaking with customers in Mandarin
- Ability to work and remain engaged on the phone throughout the
entirety of your shift
- This job does not allow flexibility to answer the door or be
on-call care for others during work hours
- Superb attendance
- Flexibility to work hours that mirror our customers '
- Tech savviness with the ability to smoothly operate Windows OS
- Ability to multi-task; speaking with customers while logging
information and navigating multiple programs
Where you'll be working:You'll be working from home! At DISH, we
understand the modern employee may need to operate fast on their
feet and out of the office. Working from home allows you to perform
a professional workday from the comfort of your home.
As a Work-at-Home (WAH) employee, you will have additional
responsibilities concerning your home environment and the
requirements regarding the capabilities of your computer and mobile
Work-at-Home Technical Requirements:
Computer & Accessories
- DISH will supply a PC tower loaded with all of the software
necessary for your employment. This tower is not Bluetooth enabled.
All equipment must be wired.
- DISH will also provide:
- Two Monitors and all pertinent cabling
- USB Noise-Cancelling Headset
- USB Webcam
- USB Keyboard
- USB Mouse
- Stable Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP internet connection with
minimum 25 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed with 99% uptime
and no bandwidth or data caps
- Wired ethernet between modem and PC without the use of an
adapter: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
- Smartphone capable of placing and receiving voice and video
calls, SMS messages with access to the App store
Home Environment and Work Space
- Dedicated home office workspace, preferably a separate room
with its own door
- Adequate space to set up the workstation
- Ability to hardwire internet, plug directly into router
- Three power connections- either three outlets or a power strip
(one for each monitor and one for the PC tower)
- Agents are responsible for maintaining the workspace in a safe
- Personal disruptions are not allowed during scheduled hours and
should not be audible in background noise. This includes but not
- Children playing
- Dogs barking
- Loud music
- Non-work-related phone calls
- Family members/roommates
- You are scheduled on the phone throughout the entirety of your
shift. It 's important to understand this job does not allow
flexibility to answer the door or be on-call care for others during
work hoursAll costs to meet and maintain these requirements are the
responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by DISH,
except where required by law.
Starting Pay varies by your home location:
Arizona $14.75 + $1 Language DifferentialColorado $12.50 + $1
Language DifferentialColorado, Denver $14.77 + $1 Language
DifferentialFlorida $12.50 + $1 Language DifferentialGeorgia $11.50
+ $1 Language DifferentialIllinois $15.00 + $1 Language
DifferentialIndiana $12.50 + $1 Language DifferentialKansas $12.50
+ $1 Language DifferentialMaryland $13.50 + $1 Language
DifferentialMichigan $13.50 + $1 Language DifferentialMissouri
$12.50 + $1 Language DifferentialNorth Carolina $11.50 + $1
Language DifferentialNebraska $12.50 + $1 Language DifferentialNew
Mexico $10.00 + $1 Language DifferentialNew Mexico, Albuquerque
$10.50 + $1 Language DifferentialNew Jersey $13.50 + $1 Language
DifferentialNew York $15.00 + $1 Language DifferentialOhio $15.00 +
$1 Language DifferentialOklahoma $12.50 + $1 Language
DifferentialTexas $12.50 + $1 Language DifferentialTexas, El Paso
County $13.00 + $1 Language DifferentialTexas, Hidalgo, Starr,
Willacy & Cameron Counties $ 10.50 + $1 Language DifferentialUtah
$12.50 + $1 Language DifferentialVirginia $11.50 + $1 Language
DifferentialWest Virginia $12.00 + $1 Language DifferentialWyoming
$12.50 + $1 Language Differential
At Dish, we celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion, where
all people are welcome and supported. Learn more about how our
employees come together, share common interests and make important
connections, both in and out of work; Employee Resource Groups.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out
our benefits on our careers website.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen,
which may include a drug test.
Keywords: DISH, Canton , Customer Service Representative, Other , Marietta, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!