Posted on: October 14, 2021
The position of service technician will report directly to the
service supervisor and will work cooperatively with other members
of the service team to provide mechanical skills and technical
support. the service tech is responsible for ensuring the equipment
is in proper working condition and their workmanship follows all
procedures and protocol.
- process requests of service supervisor in an accurate and
- diagnose equipment problems and communicate issues.
- repair equipment according to diagnosis results maintaining a
high level of quality.
- requisition pars and document labor on work orders
- remain current on all software.
- assist with projects
- 3+ years of experience with heavy machinery or other service
- Hydraulic experience is an asset
- ANSI, Dielectric, Inspection certification a plus, but not
- Class B CDL a plus, but not required
Pay- based on experience, resume required
Work for a great employer, with great benefits and a laid back
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Canton , Service Technician, Other , canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!