Company: Trane Technologies
Posted on: October 13, 2021
At Trane Technologies®
and through our businesses
and Thermo King®
we create innovative climate
solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge
what’s possible for a sustainable world. We're a team that dares to
look at the world's challenges and see impactful possibilities. We
believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our
people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
Trane Technologies is hiring a
Manufacturing Manager in Marietta, OH. In this role, you will
coordinate the day-to-day activities of production workers to
ensure that manufacturing operations run according to established
production specifications and standards. The Manufacturing Manager
plays a vital role in ensuring department is run effectively with
priority on safety and quality by supervising the daily activities
of production staff.
- Monitors the volume and quality of output and makes necessary
adjustments so that production specifications are met, resources
are used efficiently and performance problems can be identified and
- Reviews and compiles operations records, such as yield, scrap,
and maintenance costs.
- Responsible for individual employee performance to accepted
standards, including but not limited to safety, workmanship,
attendance, and job performance. Grow the positive employee
relationships that exist within organizations,
including manufacturing relations and facilitation of an
environment to support high-performance work teams.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of new
processes, tools and/or equipment.
- Impacts the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of own team
and its contribution to the department.
- Supervise staff to ensure that all production tasks are
performed, and all machines and equipment are operated safely.
- Develop and operate within budget requirements.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 5 years progressive manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- Demonstrated leadership ability; well-developed oral and
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervision of multiple
We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a
protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Canton , Production Supervisor, Other , Marietta, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!