Distribution Center HR Manager
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Develops, implements and coordinates human resources policies and
programs for the Distribution Center including employee relations,
payroll/compensation and benefits administration, staffing,
training and development, and investigations of violations of
Company policy in compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Directs internal and external staffing consistent with company
policy and employment laws and regulations to ensure the DC has the
human resources to meet production requirements.
- Oversees the efficient administration of human resources
policies and programs to ensure the personnel needs of all
AutoZoners in the DC are met.
- Programs include benefits, compensation, workers compensation,
EEO, FMLA, ADA, LOAs, drug testing, headcount, WOTC and
unemployment hearings. Coordinates with the Store Support Center to
resolve AutoZoner problems and ensure proper application of all
compensation and benefits programs. Responsible for training and
development of hourly and exempt AutoZoners, including their proper
orientation to ensure they perform jobs in an efficient manner in
accordance with Company procedures.
- Manages employee relations by interfacing with hourly and
exempt AutoZoners to answer questions, and resolve employee/advisor
issues to maximize employee morale and minimize Company
- Oversees the efficient operation of payroll administration,
accounts payable, uniforms and telephone answering
- Directs special projects and coordinates Company functions and
- Works with DC management, AutoZoner Relations and Regional
management in coordinating the investigation of policy violations,
and determining the appropriate disciplinary action.
- Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent.
- Five to seven years experience.
- No special requirement
Keywords: AutoZone, Canton , Distribution Center HR Manager, Other , Byesville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!