Donor Relations Rep
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Under minimal supervision, the incumbent is responsible for
achieving annual and monthly territorial goals through effective
donor recruitment and territory, account and calendar
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs
and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Schedules blood drives within center-established guidelines to
achieve monthly and annual goals and projection accuracy.
- Directs, trains, and motivates volunteer blood drive
coordinators and committee members to ensure successful blood
- Develops new donor sources.
- Maintains an ongoing public and media relations program in
- Develops an annual recruitment plan for meeting assigned
collection goals. Prepare, assess and respond to monthly forecast
- Develops and maintains donor recognition programs in assigned
- Follows established sales/recruitment process (including
projection accuracy); maintains and ensures accuracy and timeliness
of account information.
- Builds relationships with external departments and internal
staff. Communicates effectively to coordinate blood drives and
in-center activities. Represents the Company through personal
contacts, public speaking engagements and educational
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of formal
education and experience required.
- One year related experience preferred.
- Territory sales management, prospecting, cold calling,
relationship skills, and customer service experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Sales/territory management skills.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter with good
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and
- Provide own vehicle for transportation and possess a valid
- Proficient personal computer skills.
Keywords: Vitalant, Canton , Donor Relations Rep, Other , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!