Receptionist/Concierge - Per-Diem 8A-4P & 4P-8P
Company: Maplewood at Cuyahoga Falls LLC
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Wed., July 28,
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Maplewood at Cuyahoga Falls
190 West Bath Road, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Interviewing for: Nursing Assistant / STNA / Caregiver
full and part time; Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) full and part
time; Activities Assistant - full-time Tues -Sat.; Cook /Chef;
Housekeeper - full-time; Receptionist - Per Diem; Maintenance
Assistant - full-time Sun. - Thurs.
Questions or to RSVP? Please contact Tori Ruggles at
firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this posting
Receptionist/Concierge - Part-Time; Assisted
Maplewood Senior Living, an
innovative, forward-thinking senior living provider, strives to
inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we
continue to grow, we are seeking a devoted and caring
Receptionist/Concierge to become part of our family.
Maplewood at Cuyahoga Falls
is hiring a Receptionist/Concierge, Per-Diem/ Weekends 8A-4P &
We offer Competitive
wages, flexible shifts, Paid training & uniforms, Growth
opportunities, Bonus & incentive programs
APPLY NOW, walk-in
applications accepted daily 9am - 6pm or join us for open
interviews every Tuesday, 10am - 5pm.
Maplewood at Cuyahoga
Falls, 190 West Bath
Rd Cuyahoga Falls, OH
The Receptionist/Concierge serves
as an ambassador to the community and supports the Business Office
Manager in meeting his/her responsibility for overall
administration of the community. All responsibilities will be
conducted in a manner that is consistent with the Maplewood Senior
- Provides positive first impression to all who enter the
- Answers and screens all incoming telephone calls in a courteous
and professional manner, Routes calls and takes messages, as
- Greets all visitors in a friendly, courteous and professional
manner. Screens and requires visitors to “sign in” at reception
desk. Notifies residents of visitors, Instructs resident’s visitor
according to resident’s instructions.
- Receives and processes mail for community staff. Accepts all
- Types, copies, orders, and maintains inventory of office
supplies, and performs other clerical duties.
- Maintains and updates log of all emergency phone numbers. Keeps
log at front desk.
- Maintains and updates emergency contact information on each
resident. Keeps information at front desk.
- Assists managers with various clerical responsibilities.
- Pages staff wearing beepers as necessary.
- Takes RSVPs for special functions as necessary.
- Oversees sign-up for scheduled transportation.
- Hands out maintenance requests forms and pass on to
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- High School Diploma required.
- Must possess a high degree of interpersonal relations skills
and capability of relating to a variety of people and
personalities. Considerable initiative and judgment is also
- Must have word processing and clerical skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and participate in holiday
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening
including background check, drug screening and reference
Keywords: Maplewood at Cuyahoga Falls LLC, Canton , Receptionist/Concierge - Per-Diem 8A-4P & 4P-8P, Other , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!