Company: Republic Steel
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Republic Steel is North America's leading supplier of Special
Bar Quality (SBQ) steel, a highly engineered product used in axles,
drive shafts, suspension rods and other critical components of
automobiles, off-highway vehicles and industrial equipment.
Republic's steel goes into everything from bicycles and hand
tools to bulldozers and automobiles. Odds are you've seen our steel
We are currently seeking to hire experienced Maintenance
This position is responsible for developing reliability based
maintenance strategies, utilizing preventive and predictive
maintenance practices and tools, improving mill downtime by
developing and establishing routine maintenance procedures,
developing time and cost estimates, and leading root cause and
failure analysis investigations.
- Two year technical degree or equivalent training and
experiences. BSME / BSEE preferred
- Previous experience in planning maintenance activities and
establishing preventive and predictive maintenance practices in a
steel mill or heavy industrial environment.
- Knowledge of steelmaking processes a plus
- Demonstrated mechanical maintenance knowledge including
hydraulic, pneumatics, and welding
- Demonstrated electrical maintenance knowledge including PLCs,
Controls, and high voltage
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and organizational skills
- Project management skills.
- Knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
Republic offers a competitive salary, quarterly bonus
opportunities and excellent benefits!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Republic Steel, Canton , Maintenance Planner, Other , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!