Registered Nurse (RN) (Sign-on Bonus)
Company: Prestige Healthcare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
RN - Starting at $30-$35 per hour and offering a generous $5,000
sign on bonus to newly hired full time RN's! At Arbors at Marietta
, we are looking for a compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) such as
you, to join our team . We know you have a lot of choices when it
comes to your career, so if you are looking for a place where you
feel valued, supported and challenged, we invite you to apply.
While you are working hard to care for our residents and positively
impact their quality of life, let us take care of you with
competitive wages starting at $30-$35 per hour (based on experience
and shift), a benefit package for you and your family, paid
vacation and sick time, an interest-free cash advance program, in
addition to opportunities to grow your career and offer tuition
assistance. At Arbors at Marietta, you will benefit from the
knowledge and expertise of our clinical leadership team alongside
our medical directors Dr. Tamara, and Dr. David Montgomery who will
help you develop your clinical skills in long-term care, short-term
rehabilitation, memory care, and ventilator care. Our tenured staff
cultivates a family-like atmosphere were you will be greeted with
warm welcomes. We strive to make our staff feel appreciated and
valued with fun activities and recognition. In order to be the best
nurse you can be, we support and encourage a healthy work/life
balance by offering flexible 8 or 12-hour shifts with set
scheduling. We also have accessible onsite parking. In the midst of
COVID, we offer virtual and on-site interviews, depending on your
comfort level and have ample PPE to help protect our staff and
residents. Thank you for considering a career with us!
We can't wait to meet you!
Plans, coordinates and provides total nursing care for our
skilled nursing facility residents and provides supervision and
guidance to clinical staff members. Scope of work may be modified
by state specific rules under the Nurse Practice Act.
- Graduate of accredited RN School of Nursing.
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state employed.
- Valid CPR certification.
- One year of nursing experience preferred.
- Initiates and leads team conferences in development of
individualized nursing care plans.
- Assesses and documents the resident's condition and nursing
- Accurately and promptly implements physicians' orders.
- Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the
resident's needs and the person's capabilities and
- Supervises, directs and evaluates LPNs, LVNs, and CNAs.
- Administers medications, starts IVs and performs treatments for
assigned residents, and documents that treatment as required
company, and local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Participates in orientation and in-service training for
- Assists physicians with special tests and procedures within the
scope of state specified Nursing Practice Act.
- Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that
equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner.
- Reports and records pertinent observations and reactions
- Coordinates nursing care of residents when scheduled for
therapy or procedures by other departments.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden
adverse developments in residents.
- Interviews applicants and recommends hires. Participates in
counseling, disciplinary action and termination of staff, to extent
permitted by state practice act.
- Supervises nursing unit, which includes scheduling and
directing the nursing staff to extent permitted by state practice
- Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Keywords: Prestige Healthcare, Canton , Registered Nurse (RN) (Sign-on Bonus), Other , Marietta, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!