Software Support Engineer II
Company: Verisk Analytics
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Intelligent compliance. Sustainable progress. A safer world. At
3E we help our clients ensure safety, compliance and
sustainability. We provide actionable intelligence and solutions
that empower safer, more sustainable products and business
3E is looking for a Software Support Engineer to join the team. We
are open to this role working a hybrid in office with remote
flexibility from our Canton, OH location or if not local, fully
remote caniddates will be considered in the US.
* Provide technical application development and quality assurance
effort in the completion of basic project tasks as described on the
work requests written in support of the project.
* Develop detailed programming logic, test and troubleshoot
programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and
programming technology. Refine and format final product.
* Performs analysis and design of complex client configuration
requests for Verisk 3E's 3E Generate product.
* Provide second level technical support for 3E Generate and 3E
Notify. In addition, provided first level technical support for
other Verisk 3E solution including but not limited to 3E ERC and 3E
* Develop, maintain and update technical documentation such as
system configurations, procedures, problem fixes, and client
* Develop updates and distribute user instructional documentation
* Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance
* Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
* Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable
* Associates Degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred in
Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work
* 3+ years of progressively responsible related experience in an
information technology position.
* In-depth working knowledge of the SQL language, PowerBuilder,
RDBMS in general, and either MS SQL Server or Oracle.
* Foundational knowledge of SAP / SAP EHS module preferred
* Experience in an Agile development environment preferred.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
superior customer service skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team; excellent
time management and organizational skills.
For more than 30 years the world's leading companies have trusted
3E to provide the intelligent compliance solutions they need to
ensure safety and sustainability-one product, one workplace and one
community at a time. Our unmatched Environmental, Health, Safety
and Sustainability (EHS&S) and product compliance expertise
empowers our clients to improve chemical and workplace safety,
product safety and stewardship, supply chain transparency and
R&D decision support.
We are deeply committed to serving our more than 5,000 customers
worldwide, including nine of the world's top ten chemical
manufacturers, eight of the world's top ten retailers and seven of
the world's top ten pharmaceutical companies.
Together we are building a safer world and a more sustainable
future. Join us!
In March 2022, New Mountain Capital and Endicott Capital acquired
our business from Verisk, kicking off the next phase of growth in
our 30-year history. Backed by the support and expertise of New
Mountain and Endicott, we are now perfectly positioned to grow our
business to better serve our valued customers and partners. To
learn more, visit www.3eco.com.
3E is an equal opportunity employer
Consumer Privacy Notice
At 3E, the health and safety of our people is our number one
priority. Effective November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable
law, all prospective hires for office-based roles or roles that
support any of our businesses' government contracts will be
required to demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 by their start date or qualify for a legally-required
medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement,
as a condition of employment. Hired candidates who do not
demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by
their start date, and who have not been approved for a legally
required medical or religious accommodation will no longer meet the
requirements for employment and their offers of employment will be
immediately rescinded, in accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: Verisk Analytics, Canton , Software Support Engineer II, IT / Software / Systems , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!