Company: The Commercial & Savings Bank
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Commercial & Savings Bank (CSB) is an independent community
bank that provides a complete range of banking and financial
services to consumers and businesses. CSB has approximate assets of
$1.1 billion and sixteen banking centers located in Holmes, Stark,
Tuscarawas, and Wayne counties. Additionally, Wealth Management
offices are located in Millersburg, North Canton, and Wooster,
Ohio. CSB is recognized as a top employer in our region as a
five-year winner of the NorthCoast 99 award (www.northcoast99.org),
which recognizes the 99 best employers for top talent in Northeast
Ohio. We are always looking for people who are passionate about
excellence, service, and growth.Summary: Responsible for the
functionality and maintenance of all Windows computers, devices,
and programs installed within the bank's infrastructure, including
virtual servers. Provides excellent service through technical
support and assistance to the needs of CSB team members. Strives to
enhance security and departmental efficiency through effective
administration of IT software and creating and maintaining
automation scripts.This is a full-time position located on-site at
our Operations Center in Millersburg, Ohio. In addition to a
competitive wage, CSB offers a wide variety of benefits including
incentive compensation and profit sharing.Essential Functions:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following;
however, other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Maintains all Microsoft Windows computers and devices,
including third party programs installed. Maintains the bank's
virtualized server environment.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all current operating systems
utilized across hardware inside of the Bank. Systems could include,
but are not limited to, Microsoft Windows 10 & 11, Server 2016 and
2019, and VMWare.
- Responsible for keeping all Windows Machines up to date with
current operating system updates, 3-rd party software updates, and
other vulnerability remediation.
- Acts as an interface for the bank with hardware and software
- Installs new or enhanced software and hardware.
- Manages the bank's Office 365 environment.
- Provides support and technical assistance to internal users
- Interfaces with all business units to support end users with a
- Works with our internal Training Department to develop
instructional materials to aid users.
- Assists in the evaluation of new software and hardware to
determine usefulness and compatibility with existing software and
- Enhances and maintains the security posture of the bank's IT
- Administers the banks chosen anti-malware/virus systems
- Administers other IT software and hardware utilized to monitor
- Reviews logs, reports, and alerts to detect issues with
hardware or the network.
- Reviews new security and administrative tools available to us
to try and increase our security posture and efficiency of the
- Helps create efficiencies for the IT Department and others
inside of the organization
- Works to create and maintain automation scripts to automate
manual processes inside of the organization.
- Works to automate the administration of the Windows
- Maintains a working documentation of processes and procedures
to aid others inside the department.
- Serves as a back up to the Network Administrator as
needed.Education and/or Experience: A four-year degree in a related
field is preferred. A minimum of 3 years of related work
experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with Windows Operating System, PowerShell, Windows
Servers (2016 and 2019), Active Directory, Group Policies,
Microsoft 365 Tenants, Microsoft Office products, collaboration
tools such as Microsoft Teams, Internet, and Email. Knowledgeable
with bank-related, proprietary software to carry out the essential
functions of this job. A working knowledge of Cyber Security tools,
Nessus, patching platforms, and VMware are also preferred.The
Commercial & Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Job
Type: Full-timePay: $55,000.00 - $85,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftWork Location: One location
Keywords: The Commercial & Savings Bank, Canton , Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Millersburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!