Restaurant Assistant Manager - Start at $46,000 to 58,100+ per year!
Company: Red Robin International
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Restaurant Assistant Manager - Start at $46,000 to 58,100+ per
Our Assistant Managers (AM) not only have an appetite for
bottomless fun & compassion for our crazy loyal guests, but they
also manage day to day operations of the restaurant during
scheduled shifts. They are an ambassador of Company & Brand Equity
Standards to ensure the loyalty of our guests and profit
maximization. Our AMs are master resolvers + solvers, driven to
optimize profits, ensure product quality and restaurant
At Red Robin, we believe the responsibilities of an AM should also
represent our BURGER values:
- Be a champion of culture and bottomless fun while directly
supervising on average 50 Team Members, and 2-5 trainers per
- Have a cheerful spirit while also influencing and adhering to
all company standards and policies including the code of conduct,
attendance, uniform and appearance policy.
- Be the delegator of duties and follow up on tasks while
remaining accountable overall for the restaurant and Team Members
to make sure our guests continue to love coming to Red Robin.
- Do the right thing, even when it's tough or no one is looking:
adhere to federal, state and local laws in addition to company
policy, protect company assets, and hold Team Members accountable
to these standards.
- Regulate compliance with work authorization, liquor service,
wage and hour laws and break requirements where applicable.
- Emphasize safety, sanitation and security awareness, and ensure
that Team Members are properly trained to create safe
- Ensure adherence to company cash handling and payment
- Maintain our gold standard by preparing end of shift reports
including daily labor, food cost and daily sales. Relentless Focus
- Provide clear, respectful, and productive feedback to team
members on your shift and in your assigned department and take any
necessary disciplinary action in line with company standards. Since
we are always striving to be better, regularly measure and evaluate
service standards by using various feedback tools to develop and
implement plans for continuous service improvement.
- Optimize profit by scheduling labor efficiently and ordering
food and supplies to maintain appropriate inventory, portion
correctly, minimize waste, etc. Genuine Spirit of Service
- Unbridled hospitality and personal connections are in our DNA -
exercise good judgment and decision making in escalating concerns
and prevent/diffuse situations that create potential risk to the
- Increase sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt
problem resolution by going above and beyond to meet our guests
- Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local
restaurant marketing programs including off premise catering and
- We believe in a total team mentality, expect to spend time
performing FOH/ HOH functions including food preparation, cooking,
cleaning, serving and greeting our crazy loyal guests.
- Remarkable people make us better: Red Robin Assistant Managers
are responsible for the selection, on-boarding and retention of
Team Members through motivation, recognition, coaching and
- Honor our Team Members by recognizing legendary acts of
leadership and quality to ensure 100% Guest satisfaction.
- Support the entire management team by hiring, training,
retaining and developing TM's within assigned department.
Recognized Burger Authority
- Maintain food quality standards for the restaurant - because
nobody does burgers as well as we do.
- Make sure we are the gold standard in taste, quality, and
presentation by complying with OSHA, local health and safety codes
as well as Company safety and security policies.
- Ensure Team Members avoid cross contamination, improper food
handling and/or storage practices, etc., through proper training
- Conduct line checks and ensure the cleanliness of the
restaurant by adhering to specified standards, passing Health
Department audits with exceptional ratings, and training staff on
proper sanitation guidelines. Sounds Great! What's the catch?
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of 2 years restaurant experience; 1-3 years in a
management or supervisory capacity in a restaurant or in the retail
/hospitality industry preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college
- Serv Safe certified recommended & state and local alcohol
enforcement where applicable.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening,
closing, weekends and holidays. Reliable transportation required.
Superhuman powers not required, but you should expect:
- Lifting to 10lbs frequently and up to 50lbs occasionally;
Lifting overhead frequently.
- Color and depth perception required for vision. Needs both near
and far vision.
- Twists and reaches regularly. Grasps objects to move or
manipulate them frequently.
- Stands and walks constantly.
- Listen to and comprehend Team Members and guests over
background & equipment noise.
- Frequent hand washing required.
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals, heat and a/c, & freezer.
- Expect to work with computers, iPad technology for inventory,
calculators, copy machines, printers, desk supplies, cash drawers,
food products and cooking equipment.
- Must wear personal protective equipment as required by Red
Robin and or mandated by local Health and Safety Departments. Be
better for being here as a Red Robin Manager and enjoy:
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive 8-week training program
- Quarterly bonus potential (based off achieving sales and profit
- 401k savings plan plus a company match w/ immediate
- Health, vision, and dental insurance plans
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team
- 50% discount on Red Robin food and 25% for your family
- Awesome discounts on great things like computers, cell phone
plans, event tickets (concerts, sports, events, etc...) &
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
Keywords: Red Robin International, Canton , Restaurant Assistant Manager - Start at $46,000 to 58,100+ per year!, Hospitality & Tourism , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...