Part-time Merchandiser - FLEXIBLE HOURS
Company: Field Force Merchandising
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionGreat Opportunity to supplement your income!Field
Force Merchandising is currently seeking part time retail service
merchandisers for ongoing program in convenience chains to begin
work immediately servicing one self standing ice cream freezer unit
in convenience stores.Joining the Field Force team will lead to
additional work opportunities!Program details:
- Visiting the store ONCE every 6 weeks.
- Reporting is done via web-based app.
- Reps can service any day of the week, including weekends if
- Permitted service hours are from 6am-7pm.Servicing includes:
- Service of self standing ice cream freezer.
- Organize, check the freshness and inventory on the
- Remove the ice buildup from the edges and walls of freezer, if
- Clean vent grates removing dust and lint, and wipe down the
outside of the case.
- Reporting on app during service.In-store time ≈ 30-40 min
depending on store conditions.Position Requirements:
- Functional phone to report work while in the store.
- Complete service visits by end date of cycle.
- Maintain open communication with District Manager
- Items to clean the freezer: ice scraper, bucket & gloves.If you
meet the above qualifications and requirements, please respond with
contact information and your experience, and a Field Force
representative will contact you. In addition to this area, there
may be several other areas we can offer you and look forward to
speaking with you.Powered by JazzHRwCG6LF6wRm
Keywords: Field Force Merchandising, Canton , Part-time Merchandiser - FLEXIBLE HOURS, Hospitality & Tourism , Caldwell, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!