Tech Sales Associate
Company: Experimax Canton OH
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin our growing business in Jackson Township!
Experimax specializes in Apple product sales and repairs. We are
looking for someone who can evaluate customer needs and provide
solutions. Must have knowledge of Apple products and possess the
people skills to deal with the public, and the technical acumen and
skills to troubleshoot and repair various Apple products and
Windows computers. Must have good work ethic, attention to details
and the desire to work in a fast paced environment. Sales
experience a plus. Job Responsibilities:Help customers to find
products that fit their needs, diagnose technical issues, repair
computer and mobile devices, support marketing activities and
various daily business activities as required.Job Duties:
- Welcomes customers by greeting them, answering phone calls and
offering them assistance.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make decisions by building customer confidence;
offering suggestions and opinions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks,
cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Building solutions that meet the needs of each customer.
- Uses problem-solving and people skills to ensure swift
resolutions to technical problems.
- Apple computer and mobile device repairs (iphone, ipad,
- Provides accurate timelines for repairs and upgrades.
- Tests, troubleshoots, and diagnoses computer hardware
- Replaces and/or repairs faulty components.
- Works with technicians on various computer and phone repairs
- Communicate with customers online(social media sites).
- Assist store manager for marketing and procurement
- Contributes to team effort by taking on additional tasks as
needed. Skills and Qualifications:Experiences and knowledge of
Apple Products, Windows computers, Technical Acumen, Customer
Service, Flexibility, People Skills, Energy Level, Dependability,
Verbal and Written Communication skill. We will provide technical
training for phone and computer repairs. High School Diploma
Required. Work Schedule: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm, Mon-Sat, 40 hrs a week
full-time or part-time (min 20 hrs a week). Detail work schedule
will be discussed during interview. Expected to start in 2 weeks or
less.Hourly Rate: $12-$15 per hour, offer additional monthly sales
commission and opportunity for a higher hourly rate depending on
skill and experience.
Keywords: Experimax Canton OH, Canton , Tech Sales Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!