Hospital-Employed OB/GYN Opportunity in Ohio
Posted on: November 16, 2023
A multispecialty group in Ohio needs additional OB/GYN support.
The schedule is Monday through Friday with a 1:4 call. The facility
will see 700 deliveries per year. You will be supported by a few
other OB/GYNs and a gynecologist. An OH license will be required,
and CompHealth can assist you with the process. H-1B visa holders
can be supported. This hospital-employed position offers a
competitive compensation package and quarterly bonuses based on
work RVUs. You will also receive education loan repayment, $15K
relocation reimbursement, a $20K sign-on bonus, medical and dental
benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, life insurance, $4500 CME stipend, a
403(b) retirement plan with a 6% match, and occurrence malpractice
coverage. Come live and practice in this clean, safe Ohio town.
This is a family-friendly location with festivals, good schools,
golf courses, a university, and a peaceful atmosphere. If you need
anything in the city, Cleveland, OH, is only a short drive away.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start
your new job makes all the difference. CompHealth will take stress
off your plate, and get you a new OB GYN job that you will love. To
get started, contact Nick Carreira at or send your CV to .
- Monday through Friday, 1:4 call
- Facility sees 700 deliveries per year
- Group includes other OB/GYNs and a GYN
- H-1B visa holders welcome
- Education loan repayment
- $15K relocation reimbursement
- $20K sign-on bonus
- Salary of $300K+ and full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Canton , Hospital-Employed OB/GYN Opportunity in Ohio, Healthcare , Dover, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!