State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Earn an hourly wage of up to $36 as a State Tested Nursing
Assistant (STNA) in and around North Canton, Ohio, and finally get
the true work-life balance you deserve. At IntelyCare, a nurse
founded company, our nursing professionals can choose the shifts at
our partner facilities that make the most sense for them. We also
provide the security and support of W2 employment, with eligibility
for health care coverage and other benefits.
A flexible schedule allows our nurses to lead balanced lives so
they can focus on providing excellent patient care while they're on
the clock. With our scheduling model, you'll be able to book a tour
of the Pro Football Hall of Fame for visiting relatives, for
example, or spend more time cooling off at Dogwood Park during the
hot summer months. If this sounds like the ideal situation for you,
then take a look at our other great benefits and consider joining
our team of IntelyPros today.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute
facilities in your area
- Providing support with mobility, toileting, personal hygiene,
and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Serving residents meals and assisting with feeding if
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs,
relaying any abnormal readings to supervising staff
- Keeping an eye on residents throughout the shift and alerting
nurses to any concerns or abnormal observations
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing
linens, scrubbing surfaces, cleaning residents' rooms,
- Helping transport residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff, serving
as a conduit between them and residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) job that gives you the
career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve.
IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career
development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life
balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: North Canton, Ohio 44709
Keywords: IntelyCare, Canton , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA), Healthcare , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!