Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: New Philadelphia
Posted on: March 10, 2023
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will be called to care
when you're needed most. As part of Interim Healthcare Home Care,
you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort
and dignity to our client What we offer our Licensed Practical
- Current Shift available: Tuesday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:00 pm, in
the Sugar Creek area
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives
- Dedication to work/life balance
- Daily Pay option available
- No Overtime Required
- One-on-One patient care Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With
integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support
you and your community, you'll change lives every day. As a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will:
- Provide in-home direct patient care according to the provider's
prescribed plan of care (and nursing scope of practice) while
closely monitoring progress/recovery.
- Assess and document patient conditions and report change as
needed (vitals, blood/stool/urine, glucose, etc.)
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV fluids: documenting
- Inspect and care for wounds, change dressings and assisting
with personal hygiene.
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc.
and deliver appropriate treatments.
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health
professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes. To qualify
for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position with us:
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state associated with this
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work
- Practical trach and/or ventilator experience preferred, not
required At Interim HealthCare Home Care, we know that your loved
ones deserve the very best - that's why we attend to each
individual's needs in the comfort and dignity of their home.
Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and a
full complement of specialized services, we bring quality care
where it's needed most. We were called to care so that you can
focus on being a family member. We're an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Canton , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , New Philadelphia, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...