RN/LPN Home Healthcare Opportunities - New Concord OH (RN )
Company: Maxim Healthcare Services
Location: New Concord
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Home Health opening in New Concord, Ohio. Maxim Healthcare
Services is seeking an RN or LPN to assume responsibility and
accountability for the application of the nursing process and the
delivery of patient care. The Nurse demonstrates the ability to
make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner under
the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and
evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and
psychosocial changes in the patient s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from
health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing
- Documents the patient s plan of care using identified nursing
diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan
of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in
medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient
care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing
- Other RN or LPN duties as assigned.
- Current Nurse License for the state in which the nurse
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Nurse experience preferred. Skills:
- Enteral Feeds
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilator management Schedule:
- Day shifts
- NOC shifts
- 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts
Benefits At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our
employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to
offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs Benefit eligibility is
dependent on employment status.
CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health
Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate
Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k),
401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long
Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and
Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life
and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense
Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance,
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance,
Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational
Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time
About Maxim Healthcare Services Maxim Healthcare Services has been
making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers,
employees and communities for more than 30 years. We offer private
duty nursing, skilled nursing, physical rehabilitation, companion
care, respite care and behavioral care for individuals with chronic
and acute illnesses and disabilities. Our commitment to quality
customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical
healthcare needs makes us a trusted partner wherever care is
Maxim Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Services, Canton , RN/LPN Home Healthcare Opportunities - New Concord OH (RN ), Healthcare , New Concord, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!