Reg Respiratory Therapist 2, $10,000 Sign On Bonus!
Company: Akron Children's Hospital
Posted on: January 22, 2023
About Akron Children's HospitalAkron Children's Hospital has
been caring for children since 1890, and our pediatric specialties
are ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
With two hospital campuses, regional health centers and more than
50 primary and specialty care locations throughout Ohio, we're
making it easier for today's busy families to find the high-quality
care they need. In 2020, our health care system provided more than
1.1 million patient encounters. We also operate neonatal and
pediatric units in the hospitals of our regional health care
partners. Every year, our Children's Home Care Group nurses provide
thousands of in-home visits, and our School Health nurses manage
clinic visits for students from preschool through high school. With
our Quick Care Online virtual visits and Akron Children's Anywhere
app, we're here for families whenever and wherever they need us.
Learn more at akronchildrens.org .OUR PROMISES
- To treat every child as we would our own
- To treat others as they would like to be treated
- To turn no child away for any reasonPrior to the start date,
full COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. Full
vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last received
vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this requirement.We are
seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment
in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds,
cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can
At Aultman Hospital
Full Time Days 7a-7p 36 hours per week
$10,000 Sign On Bonus (taxable)
The Registered Respiratory Therapist Level II assess, plans,
implements, evaluates and directs care for premature, pediatric,
and adult patients. Responsibilities:
- Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and directs care for
premature, pediatric, and adult patients.
- Assesses the current status and immediate airway needs of the
critically ill neonate, pediatric, or adult patient in the intra
hospital transport, intensive care, and general care
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care
for the physical, psychological, social, educational, and safety
needs of the patients served regardless of age.
- Participate in the education of patients and families.
- Participates in orientation for staff and student clinical
- Staff may be temporarily assigned to an area throughout the
Akron Children's Hospital enterprise, based on patient needs
requiring similar knowledge and skill.
- Other duties as required. Other information:
- Experience in respiratory care is required.
- Experience working with all levels within an organization is
- Experience in healthcare is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Outlook, Excel, Word or similar
software is required. Education and Experience
- Education: Graduate from an accredited School of Respiratory
- Registered Respiratory Therapist credential awarded by the
National Board for Respiratory Care is required
- Current OH Respiratory Care Professional license is
- Current pediatric specialty credential (e.g. NPS, CNPT or A-EC)
- Certification: Current Health Care Provider BLS training is
required; NRP, PALS, ACLS, and STABLE certification is required and
must be maintained throughout employment
- Years of relevant experience: Minimum of 2 years of
neonatal/pediatric critical care experience or a minimum of 1 years
of adult critical care experience and the successful completion of
1 year of NICU/pediatric critical care experience.
- Years of experience supervising: None Full Time FTE:
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with
Disabilities. EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link
below to learn more:
Position: ALLIED HEALTH RESPIR
Keywords: Akron Children's Hospital, Canton , Reg Respiratory Therapist 2, $10,000 Sign On Bonus!, Healthcare , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!