RN Critical Care
Company: Sigma Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
7071 - RN Critical Care - Coshocton, OH - 13 Weeks Contract
Sigma Healthcare team is currently looking for RN Critical Careto
work onsite in Coshocton.
Shift: 7.00 PM - 7.00 AM
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe
patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning,
implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of
- The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family
teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while
maintaining standards of care in the ICU.
- The Registered Nurse is directly responsible and accountable
for the care given to his/her assigned patients; He/She
communicates with the physician about changes in the patient's
clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of
diagnostic studies and abnormal results and symptomatology. Is able
to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or
response to treatment.
- Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality.
Education, Experience, Training:
- Current and valid state RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain
- Completion of Critical Care Course preferred.
- Current ACLS certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain
- Minimum of one year as a staff RN in acute care hospital,
critical care preferred.
- Critical Care RN (CCRN) Certification preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
Keywords: Sigma Inc, Canton , RN Critical Care, Healthcare , Coshocton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!