PRN Occupational Therapist
Company: The Pines Healthcare Center
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The Pines Healthcare Center - PRN OCCUPATIONAL
THERAPISTCommuniCare Rehab, a member of the CommuniCare Family of
Companies has a PRN position available for an Occupational
Therapist at The Pines Healthcare Center. Our therapists are
members of the CommuniCare family, and this is not a contract
position. This is a professional position with the primary
responsibility of patient evaluation and direct patient
care.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluate, screen, and treat facility patients/residents who are
in need for Occupational Therapy services.
- Review medical chart and screen prior to completing evaluation
to determine patients need for services and ability to benefit from
- Perform patient/resident evaluation under physician order and
develop a treatment plan in accordance with patient's needs.
- Implement treatment plan through direct treatment, as well as
education of treatment staff including therapists and other members
of team involved in treatment plan.
- Provide necessary supervision for therapy assistants.
- Maintain professional growth and development by participating
in continuing education programs and other approved learning
- Maintain confidentiality of all medical record, facility, and
rehab related information.
- Maintain accurate billing information in accordance with
facility procedures daily.
- Attend/Lead interdisciplinary meetings as appropriate to relay
clinical findings and make recommendations to other members of
- Attends and participates in family meeting when
- Comply with documentation requirements of the rehab department
- Conduct staff/family training and education when appropriate by
formal and informal in-services, as well as consultations.
- Review and adhere to the policies and procedures outlined by
the facility and CommuniCare Rehab.As a CommuniCare employee you
will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time
employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans
to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit
carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible
- Must have a Bachelor's and/or a Master's Degree in Occupational
Therapy from an Accredited Program.
- Must hold a current state license.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate competency in therapy treatment and evaluation
principles, techniques, and materials and equipment
- Must demonstrate knowledge of state and federal
accreditation.COVID Vaccines are available for CommuniCare
employees. In conjunction with our pharmacy partners, we are
currently offering free COVID vaccines to employees! You can
protect yourself, your family, and your community from COVID by
getting vaccinated at no charge.
Keywords: The Pines Healthcare Center, Canton , PRN Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!