IHBT Licensed Therapist
Company: CommQuest Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
$4,000 sign-on/retention bonus!!!
CommQuest is currently seeking a full-time Licensed Therapist for
our Intensive Home-Based Treatment (IHBT) program. The Counselor
will provide services with youth and families with dual diagnosis,
of MI/AOD and MI/DD. The families are seeking intensive services of
3-4 hours each week for stabilization to maintain placement in the
home. This position is community based.
- 80 hours annually of PTO (paid time off)
- 80 hours annually of sick time
- 16 hours annually of Mental Health/Personal leave
- Ten paid holidays on an annual basis
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance, etc. - eligible first of the
month following start date
- CommQuest 403b with employer match
- Workshop/CEU and licensure reimbursement annually
- Eligible for quarterly and annual productivity
- Competitive compensation rates available!!!!
- Starting rate $55,000
- Sign-on/Retention Bonus of $4,000!!!!
- 90 days - $1,000
- 180 days - $1,000
- 1 year - $2,000
Job Duties include:
- Provide counseling services consisting of a client's reasons
for engaging services.
- Mutually develop a course of treatment to address needs
expressed by client.
- Place clients most appropriate yet least restrictive treatment
modality with access to appropriate intervention services.
- Orient new clients to the agency's treatment
- Diagnosis of mental and/or emotional disorders according to the
DSM-V or other current manuals as required.
- Provide crisis intervention/counseling for individuals to
resolve or stabilize the crisis.
- Provide individual counseling and case management
- Perform clinical record keeping and document appropriately via
- Provide client and family education.
- All other duties as assigned.
**Starting pay rate of $55,000 (dependent upon licensure) + $4,000
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without regard to age, race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, and veteran or disability status.
- Minimum of a Master's degree in Clinical Counseling or Social
Work is required.
- Minimum licensure of LPC or LSW is required. LPCC or LISW is a
- Previous experience providing trauma informed and
evidence-based counseling is highly desired.
- Previous experience with EHR systems and/or NextGen is a
- Previous experience with AoD and/or DD populations is highly
- Must be willing to provide services to a wide variety of
- Previous knowledge of family systems with evidence-based MI,
DBIT, TIP approaches is desired.
- Requires a valid Ohio driver's license, personal use of
vehicle, proof of auto insurance, and a driving record in
accordance with agency standards.
Keywords: CommQuest Services, Canton , IHBT Licensed Therapist, Healthcare , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!