Physician / Radiology / Ohio / Permanent / Ohio - Radiology - $550K + RVUs First Year Pkg Job
Company: The Medicus Firm
Posted on: August 5, 2022
OverviewSeeking a full-time Radiology Physician for a lucrative,
full-time position joining an independent, not-for-profit hospital
in Northeast Ohio.
- State-of-the-art medical imaging department with the latest and
most advanced equipment
- $450,000 base salary + RVUs
- $100,000 Signing/Retention Bonus!
- Quality of life schedule, Monday-Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
(optional evenings/weekends for additional RVUs)
- Comprehensive benefits package includes relocation
assistance,7+ weeks of PTO, 5 days for CME,retirement w/match,
malpractice insurance, health benefits, and more!
- Advanced Imaging (will train if desired):
- Cardiac CTA, Virtual CT Colonoscopy
- MRI Breast with biopsy, MRI Prostate with biopsy, MR Liver
- US Liver ElastographyRequirementsGeneral Radiology
- Plain film, ultrasound, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine.
- Nuclear cardiac SPECT scans.Mammography Reading and Oversight
- Mammogram screening and diagnostic interpretations.
- Ultrasound biopsies. Mammogram 3D-tomo breast biopsies (upright
unit), needle localizations, nuclear sentinel node injections.
- Requires MQSA documentation: initial qualifications (digital
and tomo), current CMEs, documentation of credentials, and
continuing experience.GI and Light Interventional Procedures
- Fluoroscopy GI examinations, lumbar punctures.
- Ultrasound Paracentesis, thoracentesis, biopsies thyroid/lymph
nodes/soft-tissues, abscess drainage.
- CT biopsy chest/abdomen/bone/soft-tissue, abscess
- Prefer:CT nephrostomy tubes, cholecystostomy tubes. Fluoroscopy
joint injections/aspirations, myelograms.
- Requires DEA certificate to oversee conscious sedation provided
by nursing staff.About the Community
- Nestled in thebeautiful rolling hills of NE Ohio
- Quaint, family-friendly town with great schools and afantastic
cost of living
- Beautifully restored historic downtown with new and unique
shops, restaurants and art galleries, and coffee shops
- Abundance of recreational opportunities - water sports,
biking/hiking trails, fishing, hunting, golf, camping, and
- 30-45 minutes from Akron, Canton, and Youngstown
- Centrally located with quick access to Pittsburgh and
ClevelandReference: RAD 21466
Keywords: The Medicus Firm, Canton , Physician / Radiology / Ohio / Permanent / Ohio - Radiology - $550K + RVUs First Year Pkg Job, Healthcare , Salem, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!