Physician / Orthopedics / Ohio / Permanent / Orthopedic Surgery - Ohio - $100K Signing/Retention Job
Company: The Medicus Firm
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Hospital-Employed Orthopedic SurgerySubspecialties Welcomed!
OverviewSeeking an Orthopedic Surgery Physician for a lucrative,
full-time position joining an independent, not-for-profit hospital
in Northeast Ohio. The ideal candidate is general ortho, sports, or
shoulder/upper extremity to complement the existing group,
although, other sub-specialties are welcome!
- Provideworld-class orthopedic carewith the region's healthcare
- Joining existing group of 3 orthopedic surgeons, 3 PAs, and 1
- New $45MM Medical Complex to be completed in 2023 - will
include an Ambulatory Surgery Center, with a vision for a joint
venture with the orthopedic and other select surgeons
- $650K Base Salary + wRVU production bonus
- $100,000 Signing/Retention Bonus!
- Comprehensive benefits package includes7+ weeks of PTO, 5 days
for CME,retirement w/match, malpractice insurance, health benefits,
- Collaborative team working together to provide the highest
quality of care and treatment using the latest technology in
- Call shared equally between providersAbout the Community
- Nestled in thebeautiful rolling hills of NE Ohio
- Quaint, family-friendly town with great schools and afantastic
cost of living
- Beautifully restored historic downtown with new and unique
shops, restaurants and art galleries, and coffee shops
- Abundance of recreational opportunities - water sports,
biking/hiking trails, fishing, hunting, golf, camping, and
- 30-45 minutes from Akron, Canton, and Youngstown
- Centrally located with quick access to Pittsburgh and
ClevelandReference: ORS 21367
Keywords: The Medicus Firm, Canton , Physician / Orthopedics / Ohio / Permanent / Orthopedic Surgery - Ohio - $100K Signing/Retention Job, Healthcare , Salem, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!